Chapter 21

I uploaded early, to make up for not uploading for so long.... 

So please let me know what you think of this chapter..

****************************************************************************************************************

SIRENA'S POV

School just ended and I walked out to Adrien's car. Skye was blabbering throughout the way and I zoned out. 

I hated that I had to travel with jerk face extraordinaire. That stupid boy made me feel things that I shouldn't. I'd sworn off boys, and he was making me challenge that decision. But I was determined. I would ignore him...he had brought nothing but more heartbreak and pain into my life. I seriously didn't need anymore drama.

I banged into something really hard and fell on my butt. 

"Ow!" I exclaimed  

"Oh, god! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." A strange male voice said.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said looking up finally at the guy.

"Hi, my name's Jake." He said, introducing himself.

Before I could say anything Skye spoke "Ooo...Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." 

"Yeah, I just joined today." He said. Obviously he wasn't in any of my classes, or I would've noticed him. Actually I wouldn't have noticed him. I really was lost today, and it was all Adrien's fault. 

Was it just me, or were too many new people joining this school? 

I couldn't help but feel suspicious. But Jake seemed fine.

Oh, whatever. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

"Do you want a ride home?" Jake asked Skye and me.  

I shook my head. And Skye also declined the offer. 

We said our goodbyes and then I continued on my way to Adrien's car. When I saw who was leaning against it, I was surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Damon. 

Damon looked nervous, and he was shuffling his feet.

"Ermm...The thing is I sorta, I mean we, need to talk to you about something." Before he could say anything else I interrupted him "What do you mean we?" I asked him.

"I mean dad and me. So can you like drop by our place. Here's the address." He said, jotting down the address on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I gave him a weird look, but took it. 

What did they want to talk about?

"I'd tap that!" a voice behind me said.  

I remembered that Skye was still with me. It was not such a bad idea. I should try to hook them up.

I finally reached Adrien's car and got in. Adrien was already sitting. I looked ahead stonily. 

He started the car and we began moving. 

I just kept looking anywhere but him.  

I didn't realize until later, that we were heading in the wrong direction. 

"Adrien, the house is that way." I said in an emotionless voice. 

"I know. We're not going home. We're going someplace else." He said nonchalantly