chapter 16

Here's the next chapter....i've written it faster as a 'sorry' and a big fat one that too, for not uploading quickly...don't get angry  guys!....i really am sorry.

So enjoy! Vote, comment and fan!

****************************************************************************************************************

                                                          ADRIEN'S   POV

I kicked the door open, and Jack and Mr. Daniels burst in. I followed.

Sirena was lying on the floor with the head of the drug bust a.k.a Jayden holding a gun to her head. I knew he was the head because I had seen his picture in the file that had the information related to this drug group. I admit I had been stunned. He was the new guy who had just been competition for me in the 'Player' sector. Now he was a professional and dangerous criminal.

My attention shifted to Sirena. She was clutching her side and was lying crumpled. My blood boiled. I was protective of this girl for reasons unknown. But I knew I shouldn't get attached to her. But, that beautiful, shiny fiery red hair, and those large eyes in exquisite shades of green, purple and blue, and those....Snap out of it! I had get over my obsession.

"Aww...how sweet! A rescue mission for Sirena!" Jayden cooed.

Sirena snarled at him.If looks could kill, Jayden would be long dead. She was looking at him with such ferocity and venom.

Mr. Daniels too growled. Jack was calmly surveying the situation. I could practically hear his brain whirring.

Suddenly, Mr. Daniels shot something from his side, which went and knocked out one of the guys guarding Damon. The other guard advanced. We were prepared.

Another guy suddenly appeared from the shadows, and by the time we knew, we were surrounded by men.

Sirena was struggling to get up, but Jayden kicked her down, and dragged her away. I started after them, but a hefty guy came in my way.

I snarled and went for him. He was down seconds. I again went in the direction Jayden had took Sirena in, when another guy attacked me. Three more guys followed him.

They were wasting my time, and I had to  get to Sirena!

I had just stunned one of the guys with my stun-gun, when ANOTHER guy came towards me. I growled loudly.

"You go get Sirena. We will take care of the others." Damon shouted, attacking the guy coming towards me.

I nodded and successfully went on my way.

I looked in every single store room, but couldn't find them.

Then I heard scuffling and grunts from the top.

They must be on the terrace, I decided.

I quickly followed the stairs that took me to the terrace.

The door to the terrace was locked. Of course!

I struggled with it, and finally banged it open to see....