Cellar

Platonic Yandere(s): Rumi Usagiyama (Miruko)
Prompt: Cellar - I’ll lock you up and throw away the fucking key if you think about doing that again, understand

You had made a mistake. Your aunt, Rumi, had said that you couldn't go to a party being thrown by one of your friends. You had gotten into an argument over it yet she hadn’t wavered. She claimed that it was about possibilities of alcohol or drugs but you knew it was just because she hated your friends. So you snuck out. Everything in your plan went well, getting out your bedroom window and scaling down the side of your house before booking it to your friend's car. What had gone wrong was that you had lost track of time.

The second your friend's car had pulled up in front of your house, around 1:00 AM Rumi had stepped outside, looking mega pissed. Your friends had giggled out an 'ooh! You're in trouble!' Before driving off, leaving you staring down an angry hero. "Hey Auntie… funny seeing you here?"

A pained groan left your mouth as you were dropped onto the cellar floor. "I’ll lock you up and throw away the fucking key if you think about doing that again, understand?" With that the door to the cellar swung shut and locked leaving you seriously regretting your decision.