Gag

Platonic Yandere(s): Dabi, Keigo Takami (Hawks)
Prompt: Gag - Scream all you want. They've all given up on you anyway.

You tugged at your restraints, pulling away from the wall you were chained to. However, this achieved nothing but the cuffs digging into your wrists and a muffled yelp through the cloth gag in your mouth. However, being the stubborn person you are, repeated the action. "You do realize the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, right?" You let out an angry muffled shout at the burned villain and went right back to pulling, ignoring the pain in your wrists. "Stop it. I'll take off the gag if you stop. You can scream all you want. They've all given up on you anyway. But if he comes back and sees that you got injured we're both in for a lecture." You gave him a challenging look, pulling again. Blood started dripping from beneath the hand cuffs but you didn't stop. Dabi watched with some fascination as you, finally, managed to yank the chains from the wall. You then ripped off the gag yourself and flipped Dabi off. "So first of all... fuck you." Dabi placed a hand over his heart in fake hurt. "That's not how you talk to your father Y/N. Not nice." "You wanna know what's not nice? Being chained up and gagged." Dabi just shrugged. "Well you aren't anymore. Keigo is gonna kill me." "Whatever. I'm hungry." Dabi trailed behind you as you walked into the kitchen. "Do you seriously not have any good food here? How are you alive with such horrible food selection?" You asked, horrified. The fridge was full of... healthy food. You got it, it was good for you, but no chips or soda anywhere? While you ranted about the sanity of your captors, judging on their food, Dabi was on the phone with his very confused boyfriend.

"You're telling me they broke out. Gave you the bird... and are now critiquing food?" "I don't get it either but they look to be getting rather murderous over the lack of junk food." A loud thud was heard from the other end. "If you're going to kidnap me at least have some decent food! I'm not eating broccoli for a snack!" Keigo laughed as he heard you yell from the other end before there was another thud. "It's not funny! They're attacking me! Come home soon!" The line went dead as Dabi's phone cut out.

When Keigo got home an hour later with takeout he found you watching him murderously, as Dabi handed you apple slices. "Next time you gag me, chain me up, and then leave without decent food in this house I'm leaving for good." "You wouldn't do that to your dads." Keigo's grin was wiped off his face as you grabbed the knife Dabi was using and threw it as him. He caught it but looked at you in horror, surprise and also fascination. "Try me."