Innocence

Platonic Yandere(s): Demon! Dabi
Prompt: Innocence - I want your innocence.
A/N: If I used your name as one of the friends then you can substitute the name as you read! I do not own any of the media used.

It was a dark Halloween night. You and your friends, Zach, Rachel and Kasey, had finished trick or treating and were now at Kasey's house eating candy. However as the night progressed the mood got more creepy and put you on edge. "Then, inside the fridge... was her body!" Zach, finished telling his story and pouted as no one screamed, although you had flinched a little. "That was the lamest story every Zach. Talk about disappointing." Rachel said. "Why don't you tell a story then? Go ahead Rach." Rachel huffed by Kasey interrupted her. "I have a better idea. Wait here." "Shouldn't we go to bed soon? It's almost 3AM." You asked, unwrapping another lollipop from your pile of candy. "Nope! C'mon Y/N! Live a little!" Kasey giggled as she came back with a... Ouija board in her hands. "I am not touching that thing. Get it away from me!" You hissed. "What do you think is gonna happen? It's gonna possess you?" Rachel teased. "C'mon Y/N just once?" "No. I have my boundaries. I'll watch but I'm not touching it." 

"Is there anyone there?" Zach asked. The planchet didn't move and you laughed from your position on the couch, watching them. "See Y/N? Absolutely-" The planchet suddenly jerked to life and glided over the board to hover over 'Yes'.  You flinched and jerked away from them as they all stared at each other in surprise. "Okay, who did it?" Kasey asked. "It wasn't me!" "Well it wasn't me either!" To stop their arguing Kasey asked another question. "How did you die?" "You can't just ask that Kasey! The rules say to be respectful!" Zach said. "Is asking how someone died not respectful?" The planchet moved again. B.U.R.N.E.D.A.L.I.V.E. "Guys maybe you should say goodbye and put it down." You suggested. "You aren't even doing it Y/N. Anyways, if you are real spirit, what's your favorite color?" Rachel asked. B.L.U.E.L.I.K.E.F.I.R.E. "Fire isn't blue though. Are you colorblind?" Zach asked. "My friends are idiots. They're gonna die." You whispered to yourself. Did the blatant 'don't disrespect the spirits' rule mean nothing to them. The planchet stalled before slowly started to go down the alphabet. A.B.C.D.E.F.G. "Guy's stop it! You're freaking me out!" You yelled. H.I.J.K.L.M."I can't! My arm won't move!" O.P.Q.R.S. What sounded like howling wind filled the room as it continued counting down. T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z. Then the planchet moved over to the numbers. 1.2.3.4.5.  The room started to get uncomfortably hot. 6.7.8. The smell of a campfire filled the room. 9.10. There was a moment of burning pain on your arm before everything went silent. Kasey ran to flick on the light, taking her fingers off the planchet. A handprint was burned into your arm, the skin red. You stared at in in shock as your friends also lifted off their fingers. "I'm surprised Y/N over there never warned you that you should never take your fingers off the planchet. Especially before saying goodbye. How rude." Standing in front of you was a man with black hair and patchwork skin. His hands alight with blue fire. Just like the spirit you were talking too. However he didn't look like a spirit. From the curling black horns, to the flicking tail, to his electric blue eyes nothing about him screamed human. You backed away as your friends ran screaming for the door. But it didn't work. The world around you vanished in a flash of blue flame and when it came back you were no longer in Kasey's living room. Instead you were in some cage with black bars. It was ridiculously large, almost as if it had been made for a human. "I don't normally like humans. They're annoying and no fun to do anything but play with before consuming them. But you..." The demon appeared before you, just out of reach and outside of the cage. "You intrigue me. You remind me very much of my sister. But she's dead now so I need a replacement." You jumped back with a yelp as he appeared in front of you, stroking your face with a hot hand. "I want your innocence. And I get what I want. So make yourself comfortable, okay? You'll be here a while. How does forever sound? Forever with your big brother Dabi."