Fog

Platonic Yandere(s): Villain Izuku Midoriya (Deku)
Prompt: Fog - I'll kiss away the pain, doll.

He acted like he wasn't responsible for all the pain you were in. Like he hadn't set all those traps, rigged to injure you but not kill. Like he hadn't tackled you even after knowing you were injured. Then he would act all sweet. Gently picking you up and caring for you. If your legs were injured he would carry you. If you hurt your arms he would help you with everything. You hated it but were powerless against them. You'd never even come close to the exit unless he had been with you. It was so frustrating and he knew it. 

This time it had been your right arm and both your legs. A hidden tripwire sending projectiles into your limbs leaving you screaming in pain. He hadn't waited long to show up afterwards. Picking you up soothingly as he carried you to the bathroom, ignoring your blood staining his suit. Once you were there he'd ripped the pieces of his trap out of your body, and had bandaged it. Looking down with fake sympathy at your broken body. "I'll kiss away the pain, doll. Don't you worry!" After he'd pressed a kiss to the bandages he'd picked you up again. "Looks like you won't be able to walk and barely do anything with your arms, but don't worry! It's my duty as your father to take care of you." His eyes glinted red as he stared you down. "Isn't that right, doll?"