A/N

Hello to all the readers out there! I thought I'd write a few reminders and warnings before I jump into the story as I did for Stockholm Syndrome:

1. This story does NOT reflect on who Dream and George are IRL. These are merely personas I've made for them with a few of their personality traits attached. I chose Dream and George because I'm a fan of theirs and I've always wanted to try writing fanfics about someone and this is one of the only fandoms I'm active in.

2. Please read through the trigger warnings in the description! Our mental health is so important and so is our safety so please read them over! I will put TW's in the beginnings of each chapter, too, so you have an idea of what will be in each chapter if you still want to read the rest of the story. This story will contain strong language, abuse, manipulation, blood, rape and implied rape, suggestive scenes/lime, a lot of smut so make sure you will be okay with each one before reading! Please stay safe and don't read if any of this makes you uncomfortable!

3. This story is for MATURE audiences. I'm talking 18+ but I know a lot of youngens will be reading this too so just...be prepared. This sequel will have a lot more suggestive scenes, lime, smut, and other sexual themes than Stockholm Syndrome. If you're into that... this is the story for you. It will also have more mature themes than Stockholm Syndrome, as well.

4. This story is a sequel to Stockholm Syndrome. You don't necessarily have to read the first book to understand this one, but it will definitely help you understand certain parts and understand the characters' actions, personalities, etc.

5. Lastly, enjoy!

-AL