Break Up

TW: attempted rape (lemon) + abuse

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

3 days later...

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Dream asked, holding my hand in his car after he parked.

I sighed and shook my head. I had to be brave this time. Whatever he does to me I can take it. Besides, I was going to go to housing and the dean after. I got this. "I'm okay," I said, not noticing my voice quivering until I spoke.

"You sure?"

I straightened out my voice. "Yes, I'm sure," I said without any quiver.

"Okay, let me know how it goes. I'm sorry I have to leave, but I'll be back in a few days." He leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I blushed, seeing a student look in our direction. "I understand. Have fun, Dream. Text or call me when you land."

Dream told me how he had to go abroad to visit his boss overseas. He agreed to this months ago and couldn't go back on it. It's not like he was upset about it, though. His flight and hotel were completely paid for plus he could write about his travels on his blog and make some money on this trip. I was a little disappointed I wouldn't get to see him for a while, but I was still happy for him. He seemed so excited so I was excited with him.

He smiled and blew a kiss to me as he drove off to the airport.

The whole way to my dorm room my heart beat in sync with my thoughts. Be strong be strong be strong.

As soon as I enter the room, TJ presses me up against the door and blocks me on both sides with his arms. "Where the hell were you?" he said lowly, eyes narrowed, expression hard.

Be strong be strong be strong, my heart beats faster. "None of your business," I half whisper. I didn't mean for it to come out so soft.

"I texted you...a lot."

I nodded remembering all the times during the past three days that I would blatantly ignore his texts. "Yeah, I know." I looked down in guilt.

"Well, why the fuck didn't you answer?!" His voice was louder and he got even closer to me. I felt like he was going to get violent at any second. No matter what, though, I had to keep going.

I swallowed and then said clearly, "I don't want to see you anymore." His expression morphed slightly. "I'm breaking up with you," I added quickly to avoid any confusion.

I lifted my hand to push TJ away, but he grabbed my wrist and tightened his grip around it, probably making marks. I started to panic, knowing where this was going. "Do we have to review what happened last time you tried this?" he said, threateningly.

I shook all the panic out of my head I could and louder than I anticipated said, "TJ, no!" With all my remaining strength I pushed him off me and moved to my bed. He looked completely stunned. It was probably the first time I had done that. I took a deep breath then continued, "I did all the research and like I said before, I'll move to make it easier for you. The housing guy said there's an open dorm in the sophomore dorms and I'll go there."

TJ plopped down next to me on my bed and put his head in his hands. Why did he look so distressed all of a sudden? He put the balls of his hands on his eyes and let out a shaky breath. "I-I'm sorry, Georgie," he whispered.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, seeing TJ a little broken. "I'm sorry, too, but this needs to happen. We do need to break up."

*caution: attempted rape + abuse*

In a blink of an eye, TJ's expression changed and he tackled me to the ground, wrapping his hands around my throat. "Fucking say it again!" he screamed at me. My vision started to blur. "Fucking say you want to break up and I'll make sure you end up dead tomorrow morning."

I clawed at his hands squeezing my windpipe. I tried to speak, but it only came out as an exasperated whine. Stop, I wanted to say. Stop, please! Several more seconds went by and then the lack of air got to me and I passed out.

The sweet release of sleep only lasted a minute because I felt myself being lifted off the ground and thrown on the bed. My eyes burst open and I coughed hard, lightly touching my throat.

I didn't realize he was undressing us both until I felt the cold air on my body. I was too distracted with, well, almost dying, and he took that moment to undress me. He trapped me on the bed, placing both arms on either side of me. I tried my best to push him off me, but he was too strong.

"Legs up, baby boy," TJ whispered into my ear.

Tears streamed down my face, knowing he most likely wouldn't listen to my pleas.

"Let me do this and then you can make your choice," he whispered a little more harshly than the last time.

*end of attempted rape + abuse*

"No! TJ, no!" I yelled using all my strength to get him off me.

To my surprise, TJ stopped. His smile fell and he went to his bed. "Okay, you're going to regret that."