1- What the H E double hockey stick am i doing here

I am in an art school , my dream is to be a designer for all the top models

And up until now I haven't exactly had the money to go.

But anyway there I was sitting in class learning about the difference between fleece fabric and felt.
And what to use in different situations.

I love learning and all but I just can't wait to actually start designing stuff and making clothes.

"Alright class that's all for today next week we will start learning the ins and outs of different needles and weather or not sewing by hand is better that sewing machine."

Heading outside to the corridor I was met with the familiar face of my classmate Emma Dixon.

"Hey Alexis, me and some of the girls are going out for a drink. Would you like to come?" Emma's smile radiated warmth, and her green eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Oh yeah, that sounds great, Emma. I would love to come," I replied, feeling a surge of joy at the prospect of socializing outside of class.

"Cool, I'll text you the details," she said cheerfully.

"Okay, sounds like a plan. Bye, see you later," I waved, grateful for the newfound plans that awaited me.

Exiting the school building, I couldn't help but think about Chloe, my best friend, who was always curious about my adventures. I decided to give her a call before heading home.

"Chloe, I'm going out tonight, don't wait up!" I announced, knowing she would be interested in my plans.

"Did you read this article about Will Clements? He said he'll be signing to stay on the LA Lions for a few more seasons," Chloe exclaimed, her voice brimming with excitement.

"Will Clements? That name sounds familiar," I pondered aloud, trying to recall where I had heard it before.

"Of course you've heard of him, silly! He's a legend," Chloe replied, her tone laced with disbelief.

"Don't get mad, but I might have, kind of, maybe met him before," I admitted hesitantly, remembering the encounter at a party we attended about a month ago when Chloe was slightly intoxicated.

"What?" Chloe's voice rose in surprise. "When, where, how, and why wasn't I there?"

"It was at that party we went to. You were a little drunk, and I didn't even know it was him," I explained, hoping to pacify her.

She took a moment to process the information before focusing her attention on my current appearance. "Where are you going, and why do you look so hot?" she teased, causing me to blush.

"Well, I did put some effort into what I'm wearing—a cute army green bodycon dress with long sleeves off the shoulder," I confessed, feeling a tad embarrassed.