32 - What is He up To

Will POV
"Welcome back to the Reynolds Show, I'm Lindsey Reynolds, and I'm here with Will Clements LA Lions quarterback who just recently won the super bowl."

"Hey Lindsey, thank you for having me on the show."

"So how does it feel to win the super bowl, you some people said you were gonna blow it after your last game."

"Well, I was in a rough patch then but luckily pulled through in the end."

"And as we all saw your exact words were that you wanted your girl correct?"

"Yes that is correct, and that's why today with her blessing we have decided to officially announce it."

"Wow, well come on out then."

Alexis walked in the set, she smiled at the camera, I could tell she was nervous.

She sat down next to me, I laced my fingers with hers gently squeezing her hand.

She looked up at me and smiled then looked at Lindsey.

"Here she is everyone, the girl who stole Will Clemente heart Alexis Fuller!"

"Hi Lindsey, it's a pleasure to be here and thank you for having me."

"Well it's a honour having Will Clements girlfriend here on my show."

"So tells us how did you guys meet."

"Um I will take that one, we met at a party."

"And what was your first impression of him Alexis?"

"Well I honestly thought that he was just some guy trying to get into my pants, I actually didn't even know who he was."

"Wow, that's hilarious and how about you Will?"

"I saw my friend Carter trying to flirt with her and she was not giving him the time of day, I decided to save her from him."

"When I approached her she looked me up and down and went back to the book she was reading."

"I was so shocked that she didn't know who I was that I had to get to know her more, and it didn't help that such a beautiful girl rejected me."

"So I sat down."

"And then he proceeded to talk to me about Carter apologising for his behaviour, luckily I did not have to say anymore because I had to go."

"That's just cute, so how did your wear her down Will?"

"Well as you know my sister recently got married, she dragged me to a bridal boutique, and it happened to be the very boutique that Alexis was working at."

"Yea, he continued to pursue me."

"Wow."

"When did you finally give him a chance?"

"It was after the Bahamas trip he finally showed me that I could trust him."

She looked at me and smiled, all the nerves disappeared from her face.

I love her, and I know I wasn't sure before but I sure as hell ready for this next step now. I just need to do all the right steps to set it up.

"One last question will we being seeing both of you at the Awards Ceremony."

"Of course we will be there."

"Well thank you Alexis and Will for coming on to my show, I enjoyed having both of you Alexis it was pleasure meeting you."

"Same here Lindsey."

"Well you heard it here first folks, Will Clements is no longer a bachelor, and is off the market."
————————————————————————
Alexis POV
The car ride back to the hotel was quite, Will seemed to be thinking about something.

"Will."

"Mhm."

"What are you thinking about."

"Nothing I'm just tried."

"Ok."

When we got to the hotel, Will went to take a shower.

I changed into some sweats and a t shirt it is really cold in New York.

Lying down on the bed I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about, he never hides things.

"Hey Carter, yea I'm gonna do it, yup just like we talked about over text."

"I just need to ask them, without...."

He came out of the bathroom on the phone but immediately stopped when he saw me listening.

"Listen C I have to go um talk to you later."

"Ask who?"

"Uhhh, Carter is planning a surprise party for his mom, and he needs my help?"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"I'm gonna find out what your hiding mister."

He climbed into bed and whispered in my ear.

"You will never find out."

He kissed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.
————————————————————————
Will POV
I woke up before Alexis which was perfect, I had time to call her parents.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. Fuller I know this is kinda of random, but I would like to meet with you guys if your near by Alexis said that you guys were in town."

"Yea yea she told us you were in New York for the weekend."

"Would you like to go out for lunch?"

"I would love too, Henry has a meeting this afternoon but I could see if after if we could meet."

"Awesome, now I just need to find a way to distract Alexis."

"Haha good luck with that one, she is a hard one to fool."

"Trust me I know."

After I hung up, I called Carter, he can help me keep Alexis occupied while I go to meet her parents.

"Hey C I need you to take Alexis out sightseeing while I talk to her parents."

"I got you bro, don't forget to call up Chlo and tell her that you are planning on doing this."

"Already texted her."

"Will, can you come here for a sec?"

I heard Alexis call from the other room.

"Oh I got to go, see you in a little bit."

"Yea see you."
————————————————————————
Alexis POV
I could tell that Will was up to something I just can't figure out what.

"I have a meeting with Jeremy people today, so Carter is going to take you sightseeing."

"Oh ok when will you be back?"

"3:00, I'm having lunch with someone at 12."

"I have to go sweetheart, I will see you at 3."

That's when I took him in, he was wearing a simple grey shirt and jeans, not to mention his sunglasses.

"Who are you meeting with?"

"An investor for my new brand."

"Oh, ok."

"Carter will be here in ten minutes see you later sweetheart."

He placed a kiss on my head and turned towards the door.

What is he up to?
————————————————————————
Hey guys, I think I will write another chapter before the weekend I have so many ideas!
Short note today.
Don't forget to
Vote Comment and Share
xoxo
Alpine