| chapter fifteen. |

♚ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ♚

♚ CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

"WAIT, WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I've been down this road before?" Tanaka spoke up in the midst of the minibus's silence. Despite the fact that it was night, his voice, which was not at all low, managed to compel all of the members to approach the window.

"It's dark," Kageyama deadpanned.

"I know! But the roads feel familiar!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"Eh, you're right, Ryuu!!" Noya said, his face pressed against the windowpane, pressing his cheeks flat. "Isn't this―"

Everyone turned to look at Yanagi, who was sitting with Ennoshita. The man was playing with his iPad when he noticed their stare and finally looked up at them. "Yeah."

"YOSHAA!!!"

"Eh?" Hinata tilted his head. "What's wrong? What is it?"

The minibus they were riding in came to a halt in front of a large luxury villa designed in a modern style with a mix of black and brown colors that matched the large trees that surrounded it. This dark night condition was alleviated by the use of a few garden lights as lighting.

"So... COOL!!!" Hinata exclaimed in awe, expressing the feelings of other first-years who stared at the building in stunned silence.

"Right? Right?" Nishinoya boasted with a wide grin.

"Why are you boasting it? It's Yanagi-san's family villa, not yours," Kinoshita spoke with a deadpan expression.

Takeda-sensei took a step in front of them. "Yeah, we decided to keep training at the mountain camp like last year while the Tokyo schools finish their inter-high," he explained. "Because it's still late at night, take some time to rest. We won't be too heavy tomorrow because I'm sure you're still tired from the trip."

"Yes, sir!"

○ ♚ ○

Everyone is now gathered in front of the villa for a brief stretch. Breathe in the cool forest air once in a while even though it's already summer.

"As Takeda-sensei mentioned, today's practice isn't too difficult because I'm sure you're still sore from the trip," Coach Ukai went on. "We're going to play a cops and robbers game today. You'll be split into two groups: robbers and cops. If you get the robber role, you have 10 minutes to run into the forest before the cops come after you. You can go straight to the villa after being caught."