| chapter thirty four. |

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ♚

THE MATCHES AGAINST OHGIMINAMI HIGH and Kakugawa High, one of which is 200 cm tall, progressed quickly and they qualified for the Miyagi Prefecture Spring Interhigh Qualifier. Throughout it, all, Yanagi... didn't play at all. He didn't play in practice matches, and he was used to it. However, this is an official match...

So this is what it's like to be a bench warmer, even though we're not actually sitting on the bench...

And now, at the end of October, they continued the match at the Miyagi Prefecture Spring Interhigh Qualifier. And Hinata was trapped. When he was just going to the restroom. He is truly unlucky when it comes to restrooms; it appears that the restroom gods dislike him. And it slightly traumatized him.

But this, this is the worst.

Hinata Shoyo, this 162 cm (5'3) teen has been surrounded by big and tall athletes. Even from a distance, others will not notice him in the middle.

Who are they if you ask? They are Grand King and Aoba Johsai's ace on his right, Japan or Ushiwaka on his left, and Aone and that annoying Dateko ace in front of him. Hinata is unfamiliar with almost all of their names, but they are radiating danger and danger.

"Aoba Johsai will win!" Captain of Aoba Johsai gritted his teeth glaring at Ushiwaka with such distaste.

"We won't know what will happen later," said Ushiwaka.

Then there was a chuckle, followed by a sudden hand on Hinata's shoulder, which caused him to shiver in surprise. "I didn't think we'd meet in such an unworthy place."

"Yanagi-san!" Hinata breathed a sigh of relief as he noticed his upperclassmen standing behind him.

"Yanagi Naoto," Ushijima said his voice as deep as usual.

"I heard you were coming back, but it turned out to be true," Oikawa commented coldly. His eyes narrowed at the taller teen.

"You sound displeased," Yanagi's eyes narrowed as he said, "But wouldn't it be less satisfying without me?"

Oikawa and Seijoh's ace, Iwaizumi, gritted their teeth. "It's true, but it's really annoying when you say that."

"I won't lose to you," said Ushijima firmly.

"Aoba Johsai will win."

"No, Dateko will win."

Yanagi chuckled. "Let's see about that."

He grabbed Hinata's shoulder and then led him into the restroom because Yanagi knew this orange-haired teen hadn't had time yet to enter it.

"Thank you, Yanagi-san!!"Hinata shouted. "I almost wanted to pee!!"