| chapter thirty three. |

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY THREE ♚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY THREE 

YANAGI HAS RETURNED TO MIYAGI, TO KARASUNO. And what a surprise when he realized that almost all of Karasuno's members were overjoyed at his arrival. And, as Coach Ukai stated, he is back practicing with the others. Don't forget about their warning tweets so he doesn't get tired. They don't want what happened the day before to happen again.

"Well then, let's practice!"

"Yeah!!"

Tsukishima continued to play as usual. There was nothing half-hearted about it, but it wasn't as passionate as the others. Even though Yamaguchi's screams and the two captains' provocative words were annoying, they couldn't get Tsukishima to the point with the sport.

ᴡʜʏ?  

That was the one word he couldn't stop thinking about as long as he was playing.

Why did he do this? Why did he have to put his heart on volleyball? Why is he still staying here? Why is he still in a starting lineup despite his mediocre abilities?

Those are just a few of the questions that often cross his mind. And as of now, Tsukishima hasn't gotten a definite answer.

"Oi, King," He called out as he approached the black-haired setter who had already taken his turn to spike.

"What?" Kageyama stared at him blankly, still annoyed by the call.

"Why are you playing volleyball?" he asked.

"Because I like it," he replied simply.

Tsukishima huffed as if he had just done something stupid. "Of course, why would I ask a King whose brain is only filled with volleyball?"

"What did you say?!" Kageyama turned towards him with annoyed irk marks.

Tsukishima was unfazed. "I'm really curious. What is the point of devoting our time to volleyball?"

"Why did you join this club if you can't devote yourself to it?" Kageyama responded with a question. "You've entered this club, you've chosen to join, so take it seriously and strengthen your reason to stay here. If you don't want to, just leave. You have height, your play is good; all you need to do now is sharpen it again. But I can't make you stay if you're alone and don't want to."

Kageyama moved to the center of the net, ready to toss the ball to the others. Leaving Tsukishima alone.

"..."

"Tsukki, do you want to practice with Yanagi-san and the other first-year later?" enquired Yamaguchi during their lunch break.

"Practicing again? Haven't we been practicing all day?" Tsukishima frowned at the offer.

EMPEROR | haikyuu x male ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें