4 : First trouble in Paradise

Life isn't what we want it to be, is it?I was happiest in my Utopia, with my Haans but things went downhill

I was happiest in my Utopia, with my Haans but things went downhill. The truth is, he has hurt me unknowingly.

It hurt soo damn much when he got into a relationship with somebody else. He isn't a playboy, no, if he's with someone he won't get involved with another girl, even if that relationship doesn't mean anything to him, he will respect the girl and not cheat.

He had two girlfriends till now.

First was Avantika, at the age of sixteen. I remember the night he came to my house a little late, smelling like a rose factory.
Yuck.
I hate the fragrance of roses.

I asked him
" Why would you use a rose perfume when you know I hate it? "

He said
" It isn't mine and that's why I've come here at midnight to talk to you. "

The next line he said shattered my innocent heart.
" Ana, I have officially started my first-ever relationship, I'm sooo excited.."
He said while rubbing his hands together and looking at me with an excited smile, waiting for my reaction, while I just couldn't process how to react.

I couldn't let him see me cry, I couldn't express how much I hate the idea because I didn't have a reason to answer his ' why? '.
I knew that if I just said that I don't want you to date, he wouldn't; I knew, but I couldn't say it. Because if not her then someone else will be his 1st girlfriend because he isn't realising that he loves me, and I'm not ballsy enough to push him.

So I just stood baffled, trying to not cry and trying even harder to paste a fake smile.

Finally, I succeeded. I pasted the fakest smile I could and congratulated him. And he lept towards me and pulled me in his arms tightly, trying to share his happiness.
But I couldn't, the pain was just too much, I couldn't accept any other emotion, so I abruptly asked him to leave.

He froze as if I asked for his Kidney. But it was worse.
I had never; so seriously asked him to leave in sixteen years, that's why he froze.

So I had to be quick, and I said
" I have to go to the washroom "

He said
" I can wait. "

Then I told him
" I have a severe headache and need to sleep."

His face quickly morphed into concern and pain and he said he'll stay to take care of me.

" No you can't, you just started your relationship today, you should chat with her and act all lovey-dovey, and it won't make the right impression to spend the night in another girl's room.
What will Avantika think? "
I said

" She can think whatever the fuck she wants. I'm not going to leave you just to make a good impression, heck I won't leave you for anybody. She can break up with me this very instant for all I care. She and everybody know that YOU are my first priority.
ALWAYS "