26 : Glances

It was the 2nd week of January, and the classes commenced today, and like always, I was unhappy about it

" Why? Why do we have to do this? " I whined

" Because you want to become a surgeon like your parents. " Ritz said bored.

" Oh what do you know, you are a genius. " I grumbled

She just shrugged smugly.

" Come on Ana, it'll be okay. " Haans said, keeping his arm around my shoulders, rubbing my arm.

We were in the campus Cafe, except for Piku and Viki, since they were already attending their classes.

I was sprawled on the table in front of me. I was having my ' don't even wanna move ' day.

" Here," Haans said and kept a hot chocolate in front of me.
" Enjoy "
then leaned down and kissed my temple.

The smile that spread on my face was instant. I must be looking really creepy since my left cheek was mushed on the table, I can only imagine what a huge smile would make my face look like.

Ritz looked at me with a smirk and a knowing look in her eyes. I poked my tongue at her.

I leaned up and started drinking my heavenly hot chocolate.
Haans just smiled at me and shook his head.

Avi was all passed out on the table, making me jealous, with a banana in his hand.
So I did what a true friend would do........
Screamed in his ear

" AVIII.... "

He jerked up, and fell out of his chair, then stood up with the banana as a weapon in his hand shouting
" VANDE MATRAM "

We all froze, and by we, I mean every single person in the cafe, even the servers, and just looked at him for a few seconds, before bursting into laughter.

By the end of it, we had tears in our eyes.

Avi was so embarrassed that he just sat on his chair, blushing a tomato red.

Then we spoke about random topics, just trying to pass the 20 minutes remaining for our classes to commence.

I glanced up at Haans to see him looking at something near the counter. I followed his line of sight and saw that beautiful girl from the Christmas Party and the Orphanage.

She was standing near the counter, placing an order.

Just like the day of the party, she looked sexy, and kind of mysterious.
Even today she looked like a series antagonist personified.

She was dressed perfectly from top to bottom, even her hair were all curled in those perfect curls, you only see in movies.

Her dress was not something I would imagine someone to wear to a university, but it's her choice.
Maybe she prefers fashion over comfort.
She was wearing a tight tube leather mini dress, with a fur coat draped over it, and thigh-high boots.