Chapter 12

Drama queen, sorry, I mean Zeus has been watching Percy for a few months. Percy Jackson is one of the only remaining demigods alive. After the war, there was an attack on the rest of the demigods, people tried to reach out to get Percy but nothing would go through. Thankfully, some of the remaining demigods were the rest of Percy's friends.

Zeus doesn't want to lose his weapon. He knew she would find her soulmates soon but he didn't want the entirety of Greek Mythology released on the world yet. Zeus also wasn't expecting the fact that Percy's mates would happen to be very influential humans.

Zeus for once feels trapped, unable to do anything he wishes he could. He knows the importance of Percy, even if he doesn't know that she is not fate itself. Zeus can't kill Percy Jackson even if he tried, he would never get away with it, and everyone knows this.

Back with Percy, Bruce has Steve lay the pale girl on a hospital cot, gold and red blood still spilling from her wrist. As the Avengers gather in the same room as the poor girl, they forgot that Thor and Loki would be joining them soon. 

"Why?" Bucky asks from where he is seated next to Percy.

Percy just starts crying harder, unable to speak, her emotions taking control of the poor girl.

The gods and goddesses could feel the heartbreak, the distress, the anguish from Percy. Hades, Poseidon, and Hestia felt it stronger than the others. Apollo watched the girl's breakdown noting the bleeding of gold and red mixing.

As seconds turn to minutes and Bruce is working on trying to help Percy stop bleeding, Apollo and Artemis, whom was also watching hidden, have had enough.

Apollo and Artemis flash outside the room together, knowingly, they wanted to try to be like the drama queen for once. Apollo throws the door open with a loud bang and rushes over to Percy.

Artemis starts fixing Percy's arms up with Bruce helping here and there.

"Who are you?" Tony asks with a depressing look on his face. 

Tony somehow seems to have aged twenty years in twenty minutes. He has seen Percy as a daughter, not that he will ever admit that out loud, and he when he saw her covered in blood, down by herself, it hurt. It hurt a lot. So it is reasonable that he looks twenty years older than normal, Percy is scaring him with this.

"Artemus, and that idiot is my brother Apollo," Artemis states not taking her eyes off of what she is doing.

Apollo looks up from talking to Percy and says in an over exaggerated voice, "Arty, you know you love me."

"Apollo I will torture you for all eternity if you don't stop calling me that!" Artemis yells, still working on Percy's wrist.

Apollo rolls his eyes before going back to Percy. Percy was explain what happened, how she is now the fate, how she is now a goddess, and everything in between. Apollo knew Percy had PTSD, Anxiety, severe depression, bipolar, on top of all her demigod related mental conditions. The thing is he didn't know it was getting this bad.

"Percy, I here be sentence you to therapy twice a week to start with, doctor's orders. Either one of my children or myself with be with you," Apollo announces, horrifying all the mortals in the room.

"Therapy?" "What for!?" "How bad?" "When" and multiple other questions rang through the room. 

"Shut up!" Artemis yells seeing as all the questions are making her little cousin's mind race with more unpleasant thoughts than it should be producing.

Everyone immediately shut their mouths, scared of the woman in front of them, when everyone but Apollo who keeps running his mouth, spilling terrible hikues, making fun of his sister and cousin, just overall being annoying.

"Can someone explain to me what is going on?" Wanda chooses to voice what all the Avengers' thoughts.

Natasha agrees," Yeah what is happening right now?"

"Who are you too?" Tony asks in a tired tone.

Bucky questions," Where did you come from?"

Steve elbows Bucky in the ribs," They helped our love and you're really gonna question them like this? I'm sorry for them," Steve apologizes to the god and goddess.

"But we deserve some answers!" Pietro exclaims.

Bruce counters," Not until Percy is ready to tell us."

Clint had been quiet for once decides to speak to Percy," Percy, I don't know why you did that but I want to help you through this. You are loved, you have Bucky and Steve. You have Wanda, Pietro, and Peter. You have all of us. We love you in different ways but we do. Please don't do this again. You made us stop arguing for once," Clint laughs a bit as Percy lets out a tiny giggle. 

"Why does that sound impossible?" Percy says in fake thought. 

Bucky gets jealous but realizes what his friend is doing and doesn't do anything as Clint takes Percy out of her mind for a bit.

Everyone in the room realizes just how much Percy had helped the Avengers get back together and how much the Avengers put back the broken girl. Now thanks to the Fates all their work has been ruined but if they did it once they can do it again. As it is said, they win, they win together, they lose, they lose together.

Apollo pulls Artemis to the side secretly, still in the room but far enough for no one to hear the whispering gods.

"What is it?" Artemis whispers to her obnoxious brother.

Apollo gets straight to the point," It's Percy."

"You're worried, we all are," Artemis tries.

Apollo shakes his head," Not just that. It's gotten worse than I thought possible. We should introduce Will and Nico to her again. Hopefully they can help more."

"For once that is a good idea coming out of your mouth," Artemis says with a smirk as it takes Apollo a second to realize that he received a back handed complement.

A/n

I felt the odd need to update just to fill up my time. That's really sad. I miss my significant other so much right now. My birthday is in 8 days! Exciting right? This is literally an hour worth of writing, it will not be perfect and half way through I realized that my laptop has been auto correcting Artemis to Artemus. So if you find that just remember it's the laptop!

I hope you all doing well and if you aren't you can always rant to me, I can give you the best advice I can, probably not worth much to be honest but it's something. And if you just need to rant I'm here for you, I'll read it no matter how long or short. And when I get time I will respond. 

I love all of you, you are now my children.

Narcissa the insane.