Chapter 14

Percy doesn't know what to expect seeing as Apollo and Artemus left in a hurry, Percy's thoughts start running wild. What if they go tell dad? Oh no what if they're getting Nico. Apollo wouldn't involve Nico, but he might involve Will. No, camp wouldn't let Will leave, Will is to important. Important like mom. I miss mom, I wonder what she's doing. She could be making her cookies. Ooohh mom's blue cookies! Blue like the ocean, like dad

In the mean time Bruce has decided to check Apollo's thoughts about Percy's declining mental health, "Percy," Bruce calls Percy. Wanda, Bucky, and Steve watch as Percy stays in her own world," Percy!"

Dad, I haven't ta- "Percy!" Bruce yells breaking Percy's thoughts away from her father.

"Yes?" Percy asks confused.

Bucky lets a small smile grace his face," Darling, Bruce has some questions for you."

"Oh?" Percy says looking up at Bruce. 

Everyone else could see the brokeness in her eyes. Bruce's heart shatters as he thinks of what the question could bring up in her head, but they need to know how bad her mentality is.

"So Percy, I'm gonna say a word and you will say a word or phrase that you assosciate with it. Do you understand?" Bruce asks the younger person.

Percy nods," Okay."

"Family?"

"Camp."

"Summer?"

"Friends."

"Love?"

"Found."

"Red?"

"Blood."

"Mythology?"

"Death."

"Sun?"

"Will."

"Hope?"

"Lost."

"Darkness?"

"Torture."

"Night?"

"Poison."

"Poison? Have you been poisoned?" Bruce asks preplexed.

Percy looks up through her eyelashs with a sad smile," Why does that matter, Bruce?"

"Love were you poisoned?" Bucky askes inquisitivly.

Percy looks at her mate," Don't make me anwser that please... I don't wanna get you in trouble."

"You can't get us into trouble. Just tell us if you've been posioned," Steve says with a grim face, as if he knows Percy's anwser.

Peter and Wanda look at the poor girl as all the Avengers look at each other. Waiting for her answer felt like a million years.

Finally after a few pregnat seconds Percy answers," Yes."

"Yes what?" Bruce questions with a frown, knowing she was posioned.

Percy lets a tear slip," I've been poisoned... I shouldn't have told you."

"What do you mean. We should know everything that has happened in your life, bad, good. Please doll, don't cut us out of the loop," Steve pleads with Percy.

Natasha knows the look, she saw the signs but Nat had no idea that some one could break a person to this extent. Percy couldn't have just been posioned, there wasn't just an Anthony person who broke her heart. Natasha put the ugly pieces together and knew, Percy wasn't just a girl with a bad case of wrong place wrong time. Percy had to have been tortured, had to have been in war. Natasha knew and put the peices together before anyone else had a chance.

Bruce can tell something was wrong. Percy's face could make anyone worry about her, but what made it all the worst was Natasha. She has this look on her face as if she knew something everyone else didn't know. 

Bucky and Steve just look at each other, knowing something is very wrong. No one wanted to admit that the two super soldiers' mate could be messed up. However after hearing this information Bucky and Steve know, they know that somehow their mate was put through a lot of pain. How much they don't know but it hurts them to think about it.

Peter and Wanda knew something was wrong from the start of Percy's stay but they couldn't imagine that Gabe would poison her. Peter and Wanda make a mental agreement to protect Percy from whatever could have done this to her.

Everyone knew something bad happened to Percy and now know that they need to protect her. There is no one who will be able to change the avenger's minds.

Bruce knows that something needs to be done so they know if Percy was tortured. Bruce is making his descion to ask to do a physical examination when the door bursts open.

a few minutes before 

Nico and Will look at Stark Towers in shock. There can be no way Percy would go to the Avengers instead of camp.

"Father why are we here?" Will asked Apollo.

Apollo gives a sheepish smile," How about we let Percy explain in a few minutes. Let's head inside now before people think we are suspicus."

Will nods while Nico just rolls his eyes, it doesn't matter with Nico, everyone is afriad of him because of his clothes and dad. The only one who understood was Percy. Percy helped Nico in the toughest time of his life and he will repay her. Nico swears to himself that he will help Percy get through this.

The teens and Apollo head inside and sneak up to the 93rd floor where Percy and the Avengers talk about her mental health. Nico and Will eves drop to see what the Avengers progotive is.

Once it silences," Sunshine should we go in?"

"I don't know my sinifigant annoyance," Nico says before getting a huge smirk on his face.

"No, Nico, I know that grin. We aren't murdering anyone!" Will says face palming.

Nico's shoulders deflate a bit as he sighs," Fine Will."

That smirk goes back on Nico's face adn before Will can say anything Nico kicks the door in and makes a dramatic entery that would make Zeus jealous, that is if he isn't already.

Everyone's heads snap towards the door and look at the short pale boy dressed in all black standing next to the tall tanned teen dressed in brighter colors. 

Nico looks akward before seeing Percy in the cot," Percy!"

Nico and Willl rush over to her with small smile on their faces and everyone notices how Percy's eyes light up when she sees them.

"Percy! We miss you in the infermary," Will says with a smile.

Nico rolls his eyes," Yeah Jackson, camp's been boring without you."

"Nico, Will. It's amazing to see you! I missed you. Why didn't you visit me?" Percy asks, her smile turning into a frown.

Nico coughs a bit," Parents and Grandparents."

"Oh... I understand," Percy says with a sad smile, but a smile none the less.

"Well we are here now and we aren't leaving you," Will says with a smile brighter than the sun."

A/n

Gosh! This took forever! I'm sorry it's been taking me a while to update. I hope this is good I'll try to update again soon. I hope 2022 is treating ya'll amazing so far!