Chapter 21

Valentine's Day Special! Got it on Valentine's Day! Yay!

Today is the first Valentine's Day that Percy and the two super soldiers will have together, and the two males are planning a surprise for her.

Percy wakes up with a large yawn and stretches her arms out wide as she sits up. She then notices that her mates aren't with her. She sighs, thinking that they must have gotten called out by Fury. But Fury knew how important today is for them.

Fury hacked into the cameras around Stark Tower to watch what he hoped would be an interesting Valentine's Day. Fury knows that Percy hates when others work to make her happy, and she won't let herself be happy.

Percy sighs but gets out of the warm bed with a bit of difficulty seeing as she originally laid in the center of the large bed. She walks over to the large walk-in closet and searches for the perfect Valentine's Day outfit. Finally, she spots a dress that is a blood red that has black straps to hold the top up. 

Percy grabs the dress smiling widely, even if Bucky and Steve couldn't see her, she would know that she did something for Valentine's Day. Percy pulls on the dress and looks at the mirror. The dress fits like a glove on the bust to the waist then flows out in an elegant fashion. The skirt of the dress stops just above the knee. Percy gives a small twirl for herself giggling to herself.

Percy nods her head before heading to the kitchen where Bucky and Steve are making her breakfast.

Bucky and Steve woke up together and got out of bed. They nodded before going their separate ways to get dressed for the special day. Bucky came out in jeans and a white polo shirt that has red and pink hearts on it. Steve came out with a darker pair of jeans and a a pure red tee shirt that had white hearts on it.

Bucky and Steve smile at each other and without talking they move to the kitchen away from their sleeping beauty. 

"So, what are we making?" Bucky asks Steve, seeing as Bucky planned the lunch and Steve planned breakfast.

Steve smiled to himself as he got out the ingredients to make blue pancakes and bacon," Pancakes, her favorite."

"Oh, yes!" Bucky says with a huge smile as he starts helping Steve make the meal for the three.

Percy finally makes an appearance when the last pancakes were on the grittle. Bucky and Steve's eyes widen at the sight of Percy's beauty.

"Guys!" Percy exclaims as she gives them both a huge hug.

Steve smiled in content before smelling the burning of food and saying," Sorry love, one moment, got food on."

Percy nods before sitting at the table as Steve throws away the four burnt pancakes. Bucky chuckles at this before grabbing the bacon and sitting it down at the table, before sitting himself down next to Percy. Steve gets the mountain of pancakes and does the same.

"Percy, you can have anything you want here," Steve says before getting the number of pancakes and pieces of bacon she asks for.

"Thank you, Sunshine and Bubby," Percy says with a smile.

The trio sit and eat the meal with smiles and small talk before setting off to watch a movie. The just watched the movie cuddling, Percy practically laying on both laps with a huge smile. After the movie, Percy puts in Finding Nemo, and they watched that cuddling into each other once again.

After the two movies it is about time for Bucky's personal surprise, so he sends both Steve and Percy off to grab shoes for themselves and a pair for himself.

Bucky packs a wooden basket with a cute heart blanket and different sandwiches. He backs so chocolate strawberries, blue berries, pineapple and a few other fruits. Then he packs Steve's gift and his own gift for their precious love.