Chapter 23

Percy looks around with a smile proudly displayed on her face as she looks over the table at the dinner she prepared. This dinner is supposed to be the most important dinner in a long time. Her uncle, Hades, the god of the dead, yeah him, is staying to threaten her mates. 

Well, that's not what he told Percy, he told her that he was going to be there for support to her and Nico. 

That put a huge smile on both of their faces. Nico and Hades relationship had gotten better after the war because of the fact they talked, well more like yelled. But how they finished and put to rest their disagreements doesn't matter.

Hades smiles at Percy as he walks into the room, yes, the gods don't usually eat mortal food but every once and a while they decide it would be fine to taste the homecooked meals that only Hestia or a mortal mother could make.

Percy is the daughter of the best cook, Sally Jackson, and if anything could be told by the smell coming off the food, Percy inherited her mother fine gift of cooking. 

If she didn't Hades wouldn't be in the kitchen, the smell drawing in the few Avengers and the two demigods for the sitting room.  

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you please call the rest of the avengers for dinner?" Percy kindly asks the A.I.

"Of course, Persephone," it replied in its female voice.

A few minutes later everyone was sitting at the table looking at the large portions of food with a longing look on their faces. 

Percy stands up from the head of the table, much to Tony's disbelief, "Good evening, everyone. Steve, Bucky and I have some important news."

Tony and Clint lock eyes across the table, both faces holding a smirk. Both believing that they would be the one to win the bet.

"We would like to announce out engagement!" Percy says with a huge smile. Everyone who was paying attention, literally everyone who wanted food, clapped, the food forgotten for a moment.

"Congrats!" Wanda calls from her seat.

"Can't wait for the wedding!" Tony exclaims before getting elbowed by Pepper.

"Awww!" Peter says with a smirk that could rival that of Tony.

Everyone calling something similar with noises for congratulations here and there.

Percy smiles and calls for dinner to start with a smile on her face. The dinner goes smoothly as everything now a days does.

Maybe just maybe Percy has found a family, maybe the fates have given her an amazing future with her husbands. No more wars, no more gruesome deaths, no more memories or PTSD, no more trauma. Just the love everyone there feels for each other. Yes, there will be ups and downs, but Percy has none been adopted into the family she deserved long ago.

Percy finally got the good she earned throughout her long life as a demigod and her future seems to be holding a brightness that not many demigods get.

Bucky and Steve don't know how they got so lucky with the fact they got Percy, but they are thankful they finally got her. The light is in the air, everything is starting to go up after many downs.

A/n

Sorry short chapter. The next chapter will be the epilogue, finishing up this story. I hope you liked this.

News from your author's life now. I got two piercings over the weekend then got sick for four days. So you know, not fun. I get to go to school again finally. 

Love you all, 

Narcissa