Chapter Seven

Iris

One Week Later...

"Nuriiii!" I groan loudly.

"Bitch I cannot help you!! I don't even know the answer to that myself," she groaned.

"Nurii, pleaseee I don't want to," I whine.

"Nobody told you to let that nigga eat your pussy and miss a week of class."

I glared at her and kissed my teeth as she spoke.

"You would have told me to let him and you would have have be like."

I cleared my throat and sat up on the bed. I was going to sound exactly like her.

"Yah you should let him eat your pussy, like why not. He's hot as hell, I would have done it," I mocked.

"Okay okay, I get it!" She sneers.

"Nuriyah, this serious. I'm going to have to drop out."

"You might have to," she shrugs.

I stare at her in disbelief and I grabbed my stuffed panda and I aimed it at her throwing it aggressively at her. She dodges it and laughs at me, putting the middle finger up.

"You missed!"

She throws it back at me and I dodged it by a second. I stuck my middle finger back up at her laughing.

"So did you!"

"Iris, you might as well go to him. He's going to fail you and I know yo Jamaican ass momma gonna whoop yo ass."

"Yeah thanks for reminding me, but what do I say?"

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-."

"Never mind," I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Just say you were sick," she suggest.

"Maybe."

I was really going to have to find him. I doubt he was going to be on campus, so that means I'm going to have to go back to the club. Potentially meaning I have to see Grayson as well. Double fuck me.

***

I didn't attend the classes that he taught which was a stupid idea. I was struggling to understand Hamlet a bit and now I needed his help. I could go to Sebastian, but I need Elijah specifically.

I doubt Sebastian made proper notes and he told himself he didn't take good notes. Now I was forced to the last resort.

I wore a basic outfit to show that I was serious. I wore black leggings and wore a cropped black top. I had on a black denim jacket to set it off. I had on my black converse with the added thickness to them. It was an all black fit today with my gold jewelry to add a bit of style.

I nervous to walk inside the club.  I hadn't seen him in a week and now I need help. A bit bitchy of me. I just need to get it done and over with it. I had my work in my handbag, I wasn't going to bring my school bag.

I hope the club wasn't crowded after all it is only eleven am. I walked in and there we security guards.

This was new.

"Hi, I'm looking for Rayna," I say, to them.

"Rayna's not here yet," one responded.

"Is Elijah here?"

Why would he be here? He isn't going to be here all the time. He has a life outside of this club.

"He is."