Chapter Ten

"Where are you going?"

"I have to meet Elijah and Grayson," I said.

I look in the mirror and check my outfit. I wore Grey shorts that made my ass look round and fat. I was considering if I wanted to wear a bra like top or not. Although I don't think they would go along with an outfit like that.

I went with a safe option and wore a white crop shirt with it. I didn't want to wear a bra with it only, because it would show. My nipples would only show when there hard. I wanted to get nipple piercings so bad.

I had braids in, so I didn't even have to do my hair. I just did my edges and I had my lashes on. I had sprayed light vanilla perfume on me.

"You look fine as fuckkk," she hollers.

"You wanna eat my pussy?" I joke.

She makes a peace sign, but larger and sticks her tongue through. We start busy out laughing.

***

"There is nothing wrong with my outfit," I whine.

"Put on a bra at least," Grayson says.

"It will show through my shirt, come one pleaseee."

"Iris," he grits.

"A bra would look odd," I argue.

"Then let it be odd."

"Grayson, you can't be serious. I mean my nipples would barely be showing," I huff.

"There still gonna be on show, so."

"Do you want to shove your face in my boobs to make it better?"

He starts smirking and he folds his arms. That better work. It has to work. He steps closer to me and I stand there unsure of what he was going to do.

"You think that will solve the issue?"

"Yes!"

"You're wrong."

His hands grip my waist and he lowers down to my ear. My stomach does a flip.

"All I'm going to do is fuck your breast and decorate my cum with them. Make you put on a bra and put the shirt back on, knowing your tits are covered with my cum," he whispers, lowly.

A gasp leaves my lips and nibbles on the side of my neck. I wasn't not complaining against it. He should know I would say yes.

"Do it then," I challenge.

He leans up and raises his eyebrows at me. His hand traveled up and under my shirt. My nipples hardened against the fabric. He kissed down my neck and my breath became panty.

He pulls away from me and I look at him with complete confusion.

"Put on the fucking bra," he orders.

"I'm not changing," I repeat, for the hundredth time.

"Then you can sit here and sulk instead of going to the fair."

He leaves the room and I look back at the door. He really is an asshole. Maybe Elijah will let me leave without a bra. I don't think it was that serious, but maybe because they would get distracted.

I skip my jolly ass down the stairs and to the kitchen. Empty. I went to the living room. Empty. I searched the rooms. Empty. To their office's.

I come up to their door. It was a bit opened.

"She's childish," Grayson complains.

"What did you expect?" Elijah says.

"Elijah we both like her, but the brattiness in her is not something I like."