Chapter Twenty-Five

I turned over on the bed and reached out to feel Grayson or even Elijah. I felt nothing but cold bed sheets, maybe one of them was just sitting up.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up seeing nobody in my room. I tried to listen to the noise coming from downstairs but heard nobody.

I sat up properly on the bed and hugged the hello kitty that was just laying on the bed. I didn't want to get out of bed, because I was in pain.

Much as I wanted to ignore it my whole body hurt and I couldn't. I should expect that since I was being tied up and fucked for a good few hours.

I just was hoping to wake up with one of them in my bedroom, so I wouldn't feel alone. I know it was stupid for me to expect them to stay with me all the time, but after last night I expected maybe someone?

I was overreacting, yet why do I feel so sad about the whole thing? Oh well, it is what it is. I didn't want to get out of the bed so I'm just going to stay here.

I still felt really tired and was not going to get out of this bed. I looked on the nightstand and saw my phone.  I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was half past three no wonder why nobody was here. I have been sleeping the whole day off.

I yawned and shake my head slightly brushing off the yawn.  I take my phone off the charger and answer all my snaps. I sent back my streaks and just laid back on the bed.

Adam texted me and I replied to him, but it felt weird me for me knowing everything. He was back and wanted to see how I was doing, but who knows how that is going to work out.

I called Grayson since Elijah was probably teaching right about now. I really had to focus on school again, because I was slightly off schedule.

"Good morning Angel," he says.

"It's afternoon," I mentioned.

"I know sleepy head, I'm downstairs."

"Can you come to me? I don't want to get out of bed," I groaned.

He hangs up the phone without saying anything else. Yaay, he was coming and I hope he carries me around. I yawn again and try to ignore this half sleepy feeling in me.

My door opens and Grayson walks in wearing full clothing. I was slightly disappointed, because I wanted to stare at that sexy body of his. I see it all the time, so I will be fine.

"Where you working?" I ask.

"Yeah, how else do you think I can buy you all the stuff you want," he smiles.

"I didn't mean to trouble you."

"You're alright, how do you feel? Are you sore? In pain?," he questions.

"I think I will be okay, I just want to have a bath and stay there forever," I mutter.

"I will set that up for you and you need to take a plan b," he said.

My phone starts to ring and I check that it was a FaceTime from Adam, considering I did just reply to his messages a few seconds ago. I looked up at Gray and back down at the phone. We was going to have to properly discuss thing.

I let my phone ring until it stops by itself. It was kind of awkward first. He didn't say anything, just sitting there staring at my phone screen. He clears his throat and gets up putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'm going to set up that bath for you."

I watch as he goes into the bathroom and I just watch as he sets the whole thing up for me. I decided to text Adam while he did that for me. I simply just told him I couldn't FaceTime right now and we could talk later.