32 - Black Night

The following chapter contains scenes of sexual assault and may be rather confronting for some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lust's steamy white eyes stared into Ko like a knife. Her seductive gaze pierced through her as black tentacles protruded from the ink below and constricted her like a python. She licked her lips menacingly with her long white tongue and chuckled sinisterly as she saw the terror in Ko's eyes. 

"Why do you resist me darling? You know I could make this much more. . . enjoyable. . . if you'd only let me. My job doesn't get any easier when you struggle you know?"

Ko winced as she moved closer to her. "You're just in my head, you're not real! You're not real!"

A dangerous laugh escaped Lust's lips. "That's right my little Ko. I'm in your head. Which means you can never get rid of me. . . I'll always be right beside you, just out of your view."

She brushed her finger under Ko's cheek and circled her like a shark before resting her hands on the zapher's shoulders. She leaned forwards and placed her snout right up to her cheek.

"The devil within..." she chuckled.

Ko cried out as the horrid texture of Lust's inky tongue dragged across her face.

"Why a-are you d-doing this?" 

The large tentacle that had her restrained slowly started to curl around her even more, snaking up her body and wrapping around her neck.

"Why? Well, because I. . . enjoy it. And I know you do as well. . . there's no point in hiding it my little sweetheart. You love it. You want more of it."

"No!" she cried, "You're horrid!" 

"Hmm, is that so? Then why do you like it? I know you like it Ko. It reminds you of how Detritha used to do it, doesn't it? Ohhh, I bet you love that don't you?"

"Stop it!"

Having had enough of her winging, Lust snapped her fingers and the end of the large tentacle approached her mouth. She winced and squirmed as it approached, shifting her head all over the place. But there was nowhere she could go. She choked and cried as the slimy tendril forced its way down her throat. She could feel it squirming and twitching in her mouth. Her gag reflex kicked in but only served to make the experience even worse. 

"Now then. I will be your teacher for today little Ko. And you will speak only when spoken to," the inky demon laughed.

Tears started to streak down her face and her cries fell on deaf ears.

"Now now. Are those tears? Tears of joy I bet. Tsk, tsk, tsk, what would dear old Fischer say if he saw you like this? Enjoying yourself with someone else? Oh my, he would be heart broken," her last words held a malicious tone as she grinned and waved her hand in front of a gagged Ko.

She looked over to where Lust was pointing to see the inky form of Fischer standing in front of her, looking horrified.

"Look what you're doing to him. You're hurting him so much you know. And for what? You know he used to like you?" She frowned sarcastically and held her hands up to where her heart would be. If she had one. "And now look. You missed your chance. He's moved on. . . you're nothing to him any more. . ." she sassed.

And inky form of Quin manifested next to him and Ko could only choke and watch as the two figures started to kiss and caress each other. 

"You've been replaced Ko. The carcan treats him better than you ever did. And look. Think about it. . . you could've had all this. . . you could've wrapped him up in your web and spun him around 'till he was dizzy. But now?" She laughed menacingly while swinging her hips from side to side. Ko could only watch as she brought her disgusting inky hands around her own hips, stomach then up to her chest. She pushed her breasts up and held the back of her head voluptuously.