Epilogue: Cam

A few months later.

Summer pouted, looking up at me.

"Do you miss my long hair that much?" I chuckled.

"YES! And I don't remember giving you permission to cut your hair in the first place." Her brown eyes narrowed.

I knew if I had asked for permission, she would have said no. Summer was a massive fan of the man bun I've been rocking the last couple of months. And not gonna lie. I miss her fingers running through my long hair.

Mom almost convinced me to get a buzz cut like I did freshmen year, but I wanted at least three inches to style up. So I had the sides shaved, with the middle having a bit more length. I had it brushed back or combed over to the side most of the time.

Summer admitted she thought this hair looked good too, but supposedly my Thor hair will forever be superior.

I lifted a brow at the same time that Summer grinned.

"I'll grow it up next summer before college. Happy?"

She got up in my face. "Ecstatic," she said playfully before taking a bite of her ice cream.

Spring was rolling in, and I was happy to see it. That meant Summer, and I could take those road trips to the beach like I promised her.

And I would get an eye full of her rocking that two-piece swimsuit she bought the other day at the mall. I smiled at the thought.

I couldn't believe the school year was almost over as quick as it began. And it was ending in the best way.

I snagged a scholarship at one of the universities an hour away. Luckily, Summer had applied there too, and with her sparkling recommendations and good grades, she easily got in.

So in the Fall, we'd be on a whole new journey together. One of many, actually.

Unfortunately, our friends were going their separate ways, and the one upset about it the most was Suho.

We were leaving our favorite freshmen behind, and he wasn't having it. He threatened to test out of High school to follow us if we didn't check in and visit him often.

I told him he'd get sick of seeing us when we kept popping up on him, but he laughed it off, saying that would never happen.

Rosie was staying local, which wasn't too bad. She could drive up to see us when she had free time and vice versa. She also took it upon herself to keep an eye out on Suho. The way he blushed when he heard that made me wish I could have snapped a photo.

If Rosie kept saying stuff like that, she would have a handsome problem on her hand. Never mind the age gap. Suho wouldn't be discouraged so easily.

As for my bestie, Vance, he also received a scholarship. He could have gone to the same university as Summer and me, but he said it would be fun to play for another school so he could kick my ass in the rink.

The poor idiot thought he stood a chance.

Hell would have to freeze over before I let Vance talk smack and beat me.

Coincidently, Kenny was twenty minutes away from Vance's campus. That information was the highlight of his year. Kenny already listed all the things she would do to him if she found him on her campus. Vance nodded like he was listening, but in reality, all of it went over his head, and the man couldn't stop smiling.

Summer and I made a bet on how long it would take those two to get together. I betted a year, and Summer gave it six to eight months. I felt like I would win, but I think Summer knew something I didn't because she was way too confident.