Chapter 3

"Woah-" I was in awe when we got to the auditorium. The place was HUGE, and there was SO many cookies here. The building and the cookies were dressed/decorated nicely as well. It was also quite loud, which I didn't like at all.

"What do you think?!" Clover asked me. I smiled and nodded, as in I love this place, minus the noise level.

We hung around the lobby for a while, just talking like all the other cookies were doing. Soon enough, other cookies started heading torward some stairs, that probably went to the auditorium seating.

"Oh, it's starting soon! Come on, we better go get to our seats!" Clover exclaimed as he gently took my hand and guided me over to the stairs everyone was going up. Once we got into the auditorium, Clover took me in the opposite direction of the other cookies, and led me up some more stairs. He let go of my hand and a butler looking cookie opened a set of double doors for us.

"Wha- box seats?" I mumbled as I scanned over all the seats and cookies below us.

"Being the king and queen's son has it's perks," Clover whispered in my ear. I grinned, still looking down at all the cookies.

In the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of sun colored, short hair. I turned to look at the other box seat thingy on the other side of the auditorium. There, getting settled down in their seats, was Sparkling, Vampire, and Cocoa. Of course they're v.i.p's! Cocoa is Mint's wife, and the other two are his bestfriends. Ugh, I knew they would be here, how did I forget? How was I even convinced to come?

"Oh hey, you spotted Cocoa with those other two," Clover acknowledged, and waved to try to get their attention. I grabbed his hand and put it down, and he looked at me, confused.

"D-don't catch their attention, they're gonna see me!" I whined.

"You don't want them to see you-? But Cocoa's over there" He chuckled. I sighed and sat down in one of the chairs.

"I don't mind Cocoa, but the other two. I met them at the bar yesterday when you ditched me for your family. They were way too weird to me. The red haired one was leaning on me, telling me that my name and face was cute, and the blondie kept staring at me, trying to make up excuses for me not to leave. That's why I got home so late, they wouldn't leave me alone. And Mint too! He was begging me to come here! The only reason why I'm here is because you wanted me to be here!" I explained. Clover giggled and nodded.

"I bet all three of them like you,"

"Uh, yeah probably. But I don't like them," I stated.

Just then, the lights started dimming.

"It's starting!" Clover gasped and sat down in one of the chairs next to mine. The audience quieted down quickly. Then the curtains opened to reveal Mint Choco in a very pretty outfit. It was kind of like a black tux, but he also wore a robe with it, and this fancy eye mask thing with a feather on it. Charming almost. Wait no, Charming Virtuoso! Perfect name for that costume. I'm sure Cocoa is simping.

The audience started clapping at his appearance on stage, and Mint kinda looked shocked by this.

"You guys seem so excited to see me. Is it because I'm on stage again, or because I'm dressed like this? You simps, stop it," Mint joked as he walked up to the microphone that was put on stage for him. The audience chuckled, and I could hear Cocoa giggling from the other box seat.

"Alright, I'll get to the point, since I believe you all are hear to listen to me play? Heh, so this first peice is called "Tchaikovsky"," Mint announced, and backed away from the mic to put up his violin.

His skills on that instrument were amazing. I'm not a guy to know much about classical music or composers or stuff like that, so I wouldn't know if they played good or not. Mint however, I could tell why everyone liked him so much.