⚠️ Chapter 9 (Part 1) ⚠️

~ Timeskip: It's a week and a few days later. There hasn't been much happening; just Herb finally going back to work after forgetting about it for a while, small drama between the plant besties friends and families, and plants because yeah, you can't forget plants :). A week ago, aka 2 days after that sleepover with Raspberry, Sparkling and Clover finally informed Mint, Cocoa and Vampy about that bet they made. Mint and Cocoa took Sparkling's side, and of course Vampy took his "boyfriend's" side. I put that in quotes because they're not confirmed. Yet. Anyways, it's Saturday night, and the Juice Bar Regulars were hanging out at the bar, as usual. They're just talking and stuff, idk lmao. I'll start the actual story now.~

⚠️WARNING: Lemon/Smut
You can skip this chapter if you want to.️ (Lmao I'll warn you again later)⚠️

Sparkling's POV:

"Here ya go!~" I winked as I handed off an order to a customer. They thanked me as they paid for the drink, and I took the money and walked over to my friends.

"And then she had the audacity to tell me I wasn't allowed to be at home by myself, and that I'd have to stay somewhere else because she doesn't trust me,"

"Well, you can possibly stay at our house,"

"Or at mine-? Cuz- uh-.. yeah-"

"What are we talking about?" I asked.

"Alchemist is having a sleepover at Wizzard's house and told Vampy to stay somewhere else for the night because she doesn't trust him at home alone," Mint explained. Vampire nodded sadly.

"And me and Minty invited him to stay at either one of our houses," Clover smiled.

"I'll stay at Clover's then,"

"Then stay quiet, I don't want to hear either of you," Herb looked up from his phone.

"WHAT-" Clover and Vampire blushed. Herb blinked.

"What-? I meant that I don't want to hear you talking, laughing or listening to music at like 3am. What did you think I-... meant-?"

We all laughed, and he looked so confused and angry.

"What?!"

"Nothing," Cocoa laughed.

"Seriously!"

"No, it's alright, we're just dirty minded," I mumbled and reached over to pat his head. He blushed and pushed me away.

"D-don't touch me-"

I grinned.

"Alright then, we'll be quiet after 10:30," Clover chuckled.

"Good," Herb looked over at them.

Then I had an idea.

"Um, Herb?"

"Yes?" He looked back at me.

"Would you like to stay at my place tonight? Since I dunno, Vampire's staying at yours?"

"Then I get to sleep in Herb's room," Vampire replied. Herb glared at him.

"Don't you dare,"

"I'm joking, chill-!"

Herb glanced back at me.

"S-sure I guess,"

Yes.

"Alright," I smiled. A cookie dinged the bell on the counter, and I quickly left to go serve them.

~Lmao time skip~