Chapter 17

Herb's POV:

6am. It's 6am. And I've been up since 1am. I had a major headache, I was very sleepy, and I didn't remember what happened when I went to Mint and Cocoa's house. I obviously had gotten drunk again since last time I did, the same thing happened to me. The headache, the sleepiness, and the forgetting what happened.

Did me and Sparkling do something again-? Cuz if I asked him, I know damn well he won't tell me.

I hid under the covers and hugged myself, hoping the other guys in the house would calm the fuck now, and let me sleep for at least 10 minutes. Excuse my language but PLEASE BE QUIET! Please, I just want to sleep.

I frowned.

They're not gonna shut up.

I put my pillow over my head in hopes to silence them out a bit more, but then I got a text on my phone. I sat up quickly and threw the pillow across the room. Then I checked who texted me.

~

🍷Vampire🍷
gm gaes
& cocoa
Today at 6:05am

🌱Herb🌱
Just stfu :/
It's not a good morning
Today at 6:08am

🥂Sparkling🥂
Woah

What did you guys say to him?
Today at 6:09am

🍷Vampire🍷
wut but we said nothing 2 him
Today at 6:10am

~

Then I hear Clover start laughing in the next room. I rolled my eyes and muted my phone, laying back down on my bed. Then I remembered I threw my pillow, so I got up to get it and went back to bed.

You know what? Screw work today. I'm sleeping, if I can.

"Herbbb?" Clover asked as he slowly opened my bedroom door. I angrily sat up and threw my pillow at him.

"You know I hate you both so much, right?!" I yelled. He blushed and smiled nervously.

"That answers my question-" he mumbled. Then he shut the door and left me alone. FINALLY! Some peace and quiet for a while! Hopefully-! I got up and grabbed my pillow again, then went back to bed.

~Time skip~

I woke up again around 9, to hear Vampire and Clover talking about something, in either the living room or kitchen. Then I heard the front door shut. Silence again. Alough I was tired, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to get up and follow them to Sparkling's bar, which is where I assume they're going.

I got dressed and put on some makeup, so I looked less tired. Then I got something to eat, checked on the garden, and finally left the house around 10.

"Oh? Hi Herb!" Cocoa exclaimed and waved to me once I got to the bar.

"Hello-" I replied, taking a seat next to Clover. He blushed and refused to look at me.

"Oh hey, Herb. What are you doing here this early? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Sparkling asked as he walked over to me.

"I don't wanna go. I'm tired and I didn't sleep last night. These two were up all night doing... something-" I turned to Clover and Vampire. Clover continued to ignore me, and Vampire started choking on his wine.