14 | fourteen

I've been awake for a while now

I've been awake for a while now. I'm admiring Leo as he sleeps. No I'm not weird, he just looks beautiful and sexy.

"I love you." I whisper to him even though he can't hear me.

I stroke his cheek with my thumb, in my thoughts.

I feel Leo pull me closer and he puts his leg on top of mine. I blush a little bit and I run my fingers through his hair. I hear him..... purr? What the fu-

Leo groggily opens his eyes and smiles tiredly at me.

"Good morning love."

I smile back at him, "Good morning."

He rubs his eyes, "How long have you been awake?"

"Not that long."

He hums and pulls me on top of him, wrapping his arms around me.

"Leo, you've got to get up now." I say and try to get it his arms off of me.

"No." His voice sounds muffled since he's speaking into my hair.

I sigh, "I'm going to pee on you if you don't let go of me."

As soon as I said that, he instantly unwrapped his arms from me and I evilly laughed at him. He just looks at me weird and turns away from me.

And that's how you do it ladies and gentlemen.

I walk into the bathroom and I do my business. I shower and I use the lemon shampoo that Leo bought for me since I'm going to be living with him now.

I scrub my hair and I rinse. I do that same for conditioner and the same for the lavender soap. I wrap myself in a towel and I step out of the shower. I dry my hair with another towel. I walk out of the bathroom and Leo isn't in the bed anymore but the smell of bacon let's me know he's downstairs in the kitchen.

I open the door to Leo's walk in closet and I search for an outfit. Leo moved some of his clothes so I had some room to put my clothes in. Jamie and Mason had grabbed some of my clothes but not most of it.

 Jamie and Mason had grabbed some of my clothes but not most of it