field of flowers (epilogue)

"Baby

"Baby." Leo whines from beside me on the couch. I've decided to try and ignore him as much as I can today. It's been hard.

A year has passed since our wedding and honeymoon. Our wedding went perfect and it's like how I always dreamt of it to be. We invited all of our friends and family, shed a few tears here and there but it was just beautiful. A month after, we went on our honeymoon. Leo took me to Paris and we saw so many gorgeous places. We took pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower and had a small date there. It was all so magical.

I have found out about my mother and her whereabouts. She's actually all the way on the other side of the world in Greece doing god knows what. I've managed to contact her but to no avail. Leo has also told me about my father. He's been sentenced for life in prison thanks to him and the guys.

"Baby, I have a surprise for you." My head swerved over to him and I start to get to excited.

"What's the surprise?!"

He tsks, "You can't ignore me anymore."

I narrow my eyes at him and contemplate in my head. I close my eyes and fold my hands in my lap. Should I give in or should I not give in? This could be a trick. Hmm.

I open my eyes to see my husband staring at me weirdly.

"I married a weird woman." He mumbles under his breath but I hear every word. I'll just scold him for that later.

Ignoring his unnecessary comment, I answer him, "I've made a decision."

He raises an eyebrow silently asking 'What decision I made'

"I will not ignore you anymore but you have to show me the surprise."

He nods, "Alright, let's go then." He offers me his hand and I play mine in his. Intertwining our fingers, we leave the house and enter Leo's car.

"Put this on." He says and hands me a black blindfold.

"Why do I need this?"

He looks at me incredulously, I raise my brows, genuinely confused. He raises his brows back me.

He sighs, "Just put the blindfold on." I do as told and don't ask further questions.

30 minutes later.

"Are we there yet?" I ask Leo for the one hundredth time today. I really just wanna take this blindfold off and see something.

"Yes, I'm parking now."

My heart beats faster with every second that passes. I hear my side of the door open and arms wrapping around me.

He carefully stands me up and places his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm going to guide you, okay?" He says.

I nod and I feel a little push that gives me the cue to start walking forward. Leaves and branches crunch under shoes so I take a guess and say that we're somewhere in a forest?

"A little bit to the right." Leo directs.

We continue to walk for a few more minutes until he tells me to stop.

"Now, before I let you take off this blindfold, I just want to let you know that I've been doing this for a few weeks or months. I'm actually not sure I haven't been counting." His voice lowers during the last sentence and a chuckle escapes my mouth.

He takes a deep breath, "I did this because I love you so fucking much and you always told me how badly you wanted this so I decided to make your dream come true."

I feel him reach behind my head and untie the blindfold. As the fabric falls off my face, I keep my eyes tightly closed.

"My love, open your eyes."

I slowly open my eyes and the sight in front of me brings tears to my eyes.

Hundreds of flowers lay planted in the ground. All different types, sizes, and colors.

"L-Leo." I stutter out.

I walk towards the field of flowers before me. I touch a petal on a red rose that looks so.... healthy.

"H-how... how did you do all of this?" I ask him because no way he could have planted all of these flowers himself.

He scratches his neck in embarrassment, "I had some help from a few of my friends."

I hug him tightly but not too tight so he can still breath.

This is the best thing to ever happen to me. I always tell Leo how one day I want a big field of flowers, doesn't matter what kind of flower they are. I just wanted to admire the beauty of them. And it finally has happened thanks to the man in front of me.

"Thank you so much, Leo." I say. I bring my lips to his for a slow, tender kiss.

"Only for you, my love. Only for you." He whispers against my lips and I couldn't ask for more than this.

_________________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading my book 'Infinite'. I really hope you enjoyed Eleanor and Leo's story. I spent a lot of time thinking and creating this book so please vote if you can but it's perfectly fine if you choose not to.

And there will be three bonus chapters :)

I also just wanted to let you guys know about My other book called 'His Angel'. It's not a sequel nor a prequel, it's a whole different good girl, bad boy book. Please check it out if you can! Four chapters are published already and I will be spending my time mainly on His Angel.

Thank you guys so much! <3