55

I was sitting on a couch in the common room with my friends. Aria and Blaise sat in a chair across from Maggie, Dani, and I. No one talked about what had happened with me and Anthony the night before, trying their best to act like everything was normal.

I only remembered bits and pieces. Slight bits of Anthony. Slight bits of my friends. Few bits of Draco. It all blurred together. The story in my head didn't really make sense, but I didn't ask.

"I just can't believe that we all got away with having a party down here. I don't understand how no one caught us." Aria laughed, everyone joining in after.

Aria's smile soon fell as she stared at something behind me, her face locked up instantly. Blaise turned his attention to what she was looking at, his reaction mimicking hers.

"Can I talk to you?" I heard a voice ask behind me. My eyes widened at the sound. I didn't bother turning around to see who it was, instead I sat in astonishment that he would even bother speaking to me.

"If Malfoy's message wasn't clear, I'll gladly give you a refresher." Blaise spat in his direction. I heard Anthony let out a long sigh behind me.

"I just want to talk." Anthony said. I still didn't turn to look at him.

"Then talk." Maggie said flatly.

"In private." He said annoyed. He obviously didn't want them around when we talked, but frankly, I didn't want to be alone with him.

"You lost those privileges when you knocked her ass out." Dani spat at him. I could hear him scoff behind me.

"I was supposed to hit Malfoy and you know that!" Anthony yelled at her. I finally turned around looked at him.

He looked worse than Cedric had when we broke up and Draco 'took care of it'. His face was bruised all over. Two black eyes, a busted nose, cut lips. He looked like he had been run over by a bus. Draco must have been really pissed off when he did it.

"But you didn't hit Malfoy." I said quietly. "You hit me. And didn't respect me. You knew I didn't want the things you were doing, and you did them anyway. Draco was just being a good person, something you obviously can never be to me." I told him honestly. I could hardly even look him in the eyes.

"You think Malfoy is your friend or something?" Anthony chuckled. "Blaise, tell her what he says about her. Will you?" He turned his focus to Blaise in the chair across from us.

"She already knows what he says." Blaise told him, a blank expression on his face. "Let it go."

"I never said I was friends with him. I'm not. However, in that moment he stood up for me, and I'm glad he did." I answered honestly. My voice was calm, I didn't want to have this conversation at all.

"Malfoy tells everyone you're a slut." Anthony blurted out.

"Prince." Blaise warned through gritted teeth. He slowly stood up from the chair.

"He said that over the summer you were his go-to fling. That you acted like putty in his hands." Anthony smirked. "Did you know that?"

I didn't answer, just stared at him with a blank expression. I tried not feel anything, letting the words go in one ear and out the other.