106

"Juliet, get up! Now!" Blaise screamed in the distance. It was almost like an echo occurring. I couldn't tell if it was real or not. "Jules, please!" He begged as he lightly tapped my cheek.

I groaned as I rolled my head in the opposite direction. It was hotter than hell in this club, making me open my eyes slightly to look at Blaise. The look of fear on his face didn't add up to me. What was going on and where the hell was I?

He scooped me up into his arms quickly before he started pushing past people harshly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck. You aren't Draco, but I guess you'll have to do.

Before I could ask Blaise any questions about what was going on with me, a familiar burn rushed up and down my forearm. I started crying loudly, though Blaise ignored it as he continued to make his way to the exit. The club was hectic, screaming people everywhere as the heat continued to rise.

"Everyone else is already outside, I couldn't leave you." Blaise told me as he stopped to look around. I opened my eyes as I continued sobbing and finally looked at the scene. Fire was spreading across the ceiling rapidly as spells were being shot around the room.

I pulled out my wand and cast an extinguishing spell towards the flames, trying my best to help put it out. Blaise pulled my wand down quickly and gave me a look of disapproval.

"I'm trying to help, stop. I can do it." I mumbled as I ripped my wand out of his hand. "I'm the best witch I know." I slurred as I tried to cast the charm while Blaise ran.

"You can't! Trust me, you should not be fighting back! You'll get in trouble!" He yelled as he pulled my wand down once again. He stuck my wand in his pocket with his own, hid my face away again with his hand, and finally pushed us out of the door. "Run! Now!" He yelled at the others who took off. Blaise still moved quick, but was definitely at a disadvantage because of my weight holding him back.

"Blaise, someone gave me a drink," I slurred against his neck as he sprinted away from the bar.

"Not really our biggest issue right now!" He shouted, still trying to get away as quickly as his legs could carry him. I started crying loudly again as my arm started burning. "What? Did you get hurt?" He asked as he looked over at my face. I stuck my left arm up in the air slightly, though I'm not really sure he knew what I was trying to say.

"I'm supposed to go to work. You know who is calling for me," I mumbled against his skin as I laid my head against his shoulder again.

"You're in no position to be doing anything right now," he huffed as he started slowing down. "Merlin, you're heavy when you're dead weight. Maybe Draco really is stronger than me, he makes carrying you while drunk look so easy." He panted as he tried catching his breath. "Though I don't think he's ever done it at a sprint," he said as he took a deep breath. We were far enough away now that we should've been safe where we were.

"What happened?" I tried asking as my eyes were shut once again. I'd probably fall back asleep at any second if I really wanted to. "Did I do something with that guy?!" I shouted as I sat up straight. My eyes were wide as I remembered Lucas at the bar before I had passed out.

"No," he shook his head. "He was part of the problem." He sighed as his face turned angry. I was trying my best to follow his words, but they were all flowing together in my head. "The death eaters are attacking the bar. They just showed up. I think they're still on a war path for Potter. They'll go anywhere they think he might be." Blaise sighed.

"Was Draco there?" I asked with hope in my voice. Blaise sighed again as his angry face looked down at me.

"Definitely not. If he was I think he would've beat somebody to death. What the fuck were you doing with Lucas Chapman?!" He scolded me as he continued walking back to the castle. Our friends had a great lead on us to the point that it was just Blaise and I. They were so far gone that you couldn't see them in the dark night.