LAZY

minji wakes in jisung's bed, his arms wrapped around her waist as his head rests on her chest. she smiles at the boy, gently brushing her fingers through his hair before carefully reaching for her phone, hoping not to wake the sleeping male. with a quick glance she checks the time and her notifications, seeing her lock screen filled with missed calls from yuta and johnny. she frowns at the screen, deciding to get up and return the calls. she lightly taps jisung who was sleeping like a rock, so instead of waking him she simply rolls him off of her and gets out of bed.

she steps out of the room and heads into the living room, pressing yuta's contact. he answers almost immediately, worry and urgency laced in his voice.

"hello?" she furrows her brows as she sits on the couch waiting for his answer.

"minji? where the hell have you been, why weren't you answering?"

"i was asleep, i just woke up! why what's wrong?" the male sighs, as he audibly moves.

"why did haechan and mark come home drunk off their asses last night? they're both really sick but we have shit to do today. they both mentioned your name this morning and something about games, so we assumed you had something to do with it."

the girl chuckles and gasps in a slightly offended manner, "why did you immediately assume i did something? it could have been another minji!"

"they don't know anyone else named minji, trust me. did you drug them? or make them food? why're they throwing up everywhere, we only have one toilet!"

minji laughs once more as she answers, "we were playing games last night and drinking. they mustn't be able to handle their alcohol well."

"they handle their alcohol incredibly well, it must've been some strong ass shit!"

"well, they had less than i did... i don't know, it was something chenle-yah bought so as far i'm aware it could've been rat poison."

taeyong's voice appears in the background, clearly filled with panic, "you gave them rat poison? are you insane, that shit is literally poison!"

"i didn't actually give them rat poison, i didn't give them anything! i already said it was chenle-yah who had the alcohol so i don't know what it was!"

yuta sighs, quietly saying something to taeyong and then speaks to minji once more, "whatever. i'll ask chenle-yah later. for now you'd better stop throwing up in the bath or i'll-"

as she hangs up on her conversation with yuta, the door to jaemin and jeno's room opens and jaemin stumbles out, rubbing his temples with the palms of his hands. the girl stands, quickly fixing her hair, and walks into the kitchen to grab jaemin a glass of water. she places it on the counter and he takes it, downing the contents in a few mouthfuls. he nods to the girl before taking a seat at the counter.

"good morning, sunshine!" she exclaims. he holds his hand up, silently asking her to quiet down, as she chuckles quietly. she starts pulling out various dishes and cooking utensils, wanting to make a nice breakfast for the boys.

"how'd you sleep?" she asks quietly as jaemin lay his head on his arms.

"like a fucking baby. whatever that drink was chenle-yah bought, it knocked me the fuck out." she nods as she begins mixing ingredients in a bowl. he watches in silence as she stirs, only moving when renjun's door creaks open down the hall.

"good morning, whores." his hair is a mess, not too different from his face as he slowly shuffles into the room, eyes fighting the bright light from the window, "ugh, how do you turn the sun off?"

minji chuckles as he throws himself onto the lounge, groaning as his joints pop loudly.

a few minutes later, jeno walks out of the bathroom where he'd apparently fallen asleep in the bath and chenle makes his way out of renjun's bedroom, groggily laying himself on top of renjun who didn't bother pushing him off. while the meal cooks, minji leaves to jisung's room to check on the maknae.