Joy in Hell but still... Hell!

Everything got same as it has been until now... Well... Still hell for her.

Some days passed, She served him dinner but she forgot to put salt in the dish. He tasted it and got angry. He threw the plate and started shouting at her.

Yoongi: are you fucking dumb! Where is the salt? U stay home the whole day and yet can't do even a simple thing right for your tired husband who worked all day!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE A DUMB SLUT LIKE YOU??

Tears ran down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them when a voice fell in their ears. Riro appeared suddenly. He was watching tv and came to have his dinner. Not to mention, he is a 5-years-old boy now and can understand things.

Riro: What is a slut appa??

He hugged Yoongi and asked that question with innocent eyes. Yoongi looked at Sushiru with amazement and anger when she lifted her head a little to look at Yoongi.

Riro looked at her: what is a slut, aunty?

She looked at Yoongi so he could explain to him.

Yoongi: Uhmm Riro... Slut means lovely. I was telling your aunt that she is lovely.

Little boy's eyes lit up and he looked at her. She smiled. Though she knows what Yoongi is teaching to Riro is wrong, but what can she do? She doesn't have any right over his son.

Riro: You are a slut aunty.

He said and hugged her smiling sheepishly. According to Riro, he praised her by calling her lovely but little he knew, he just insulted her. She smiled and said thank you while hugging him back and looked at Yoongi, he was smiling at his son's innocent nature. He took Riro with him and she started preparing dinner again.

She called them once the dinner was ready. Both boys came and ate their dinner happily as Riro kept on blabbering somethings, making Yoongi smile. Sushiru was also smiling a little. Riro is her only inspiration to keep on living otherwise she would've ended her life a long time ago. After they finished their dinner, she also had her food. She went to Yoongi's room and knocked. Yoongi opened the door and asked Riro to go with her. She took him to her room and they both slept together.

The next day, Sushiru went to pick up Riro from his school. Waiting outside the school for him as many other mothers were also standing there. Some of those ladies knew about her marriage life and started staring at Sushiru in disgust. But she wasn't paying any attention to them. When Riro came out, she started going towards their home. Those ladies were also going the same way and walking behind her. They started badmouthing about her in a loud voice purposefully so she can hear it too.

Lady 1: isn't she the 2nd wife of Yoongi?

Lady 2: yes yes! They say she is infertile that's why she can't have her own child. And I've heard it's been 4-5 years of their marriage.

Lady 3: You knew, I heard that she was married to Yoongi's brother Mingi but she seduced Yoongi so her husband and Yoongi's wife left them. Just look at her! An innocent face with a totally slutty character!

Tears welled up in Sushiru's eyes.

Lady 2: Really!!! I can't believe this. She successfully married Yoongi but karma hit her hard. Now she can't even have her own child. God served a slut like her rightly.

She held back her tears. But Riro heard them... poor boy thinks slut means lovely. Riro giggled in Happiness thinking those ladies are calling his aunty, a lovely lady.

Riro: Thanks auntys! Yes! My aunty is a slut.

Those ladies laughed.

Lady 1: look like even Yoongi's son knows she is a slut.