Little Happiness

🔞 18+ content ahead 🔞

Yoongi: Sushiru... will you marry me... again?

Sushiru: Yes!

Church bells rang and two lovers, two soulmates got tied in an inseparable bond. Their marriage was the grandest wedding of the city. Nobody ever saw such marriage. Yoongi and Miru's wedding was nothing in front of it. There was joy overflowing in every corner of city, seeing CEO of Min industry finally getting married to his love.

Sushiru and Yoongi's happiness were sky rocketing. They couldn't stop admiring each other and being a lot grateful to each other. Yoongi cried seeing her in her wedding dress. They finally had each other and nobody can separate them because when even destiny couldn't separate them then how can a human separate them. It's all fate.

Marriage rituals ended and he took her to their home. Before it was only his house, now it became their house in a true sense. Today is their wedding night. Yoongi knew it's their first time and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he took her consent beforehand. He even asked her what she expects from him on their wedding, her reply made him stunned. "Your love, Yoongi!"

On the whole ride he could feel she is nervous. he put his hand on her hand and gave her an assured smile. She also smiled back. They reached home and he didn't let her get down the car. Yoongi get off the car himself and went towards her side. He opened the car door and picked her up bridal style. Girl gasped as he closed the car door.

Yoongi went in and took Sushiru to her room which is their room now. He slowly placed her on bed. He looked in her eyes and saw nervousness clearly in her eyes.

Yoongi asked gently: Are you scared?

She nodded.

Yoongi: If you are not ready we can wait~

Sushiru: Do you promise me you'll never leave me?

He smiled and nodded.

Sushiru: Then I am ready. I am just scared because it's my first time.

Yoongi: I'll be gentle. Don't be scared.

She nodded. He pulled her chin up and made her face him.

Yoongi: I love you.

Sushiru smiled: I love you too.

Yoongi slowly placed his lips on her, kissing slowly, as she kissed back. He pulled her on his lap, broke the kiss and left small kisses on her jawline, sucking on her neck... marking her his. Girl always wanted to be his but he never accepted her before. She moaned loud over such a small touch.

Yoongi gently unzipped her dress from behind and pulled the dress down till her cleavage exposes. Sushiru tried to hide them with her hands and blushed hard. Yoongi removed her hands and intervened her fingers with his. Sucking on her boobs, making her moan again. He lay her gently on the bed as she was already breathing heavily. Yoongi pull of her whole dress and admire her beauty.

Yoongi (in deep voice while kissing her tummy): You are so beautiful Sushiru.

She blushed hard and hide her face in her palms.

He tugged her panty: may I?

Sushiru nodded shyly as he pulls down her panty and started sucking her inner thighs... While she became a moaning mess. He sucked on her pussy, making her arch her back in unexplainable pleasure. Grabbing her legs to keep her at one place, he sucked her hard making her clench on bedsheets tightly, and toes to curl up. Yoongi did his tongue technology on her clit and she cum with a loud moan.