Let's end things here...

Nera: It's beautiful! Who gave you this?
As Nera admired the necklace.

Before Sushiru could answer her, Yoongi appeared and replied.

Yoongi: Her boyfriend!

Nera looked back at Sushiru: You have a boyfriend?

Yoongi again replied: They broke up!

Nera eyed Yoongi: You know many things about her!

Yoongi: Yes, because the reason was me! He broke up with her because of me!

Nera got surprised: Why??

She looked at Sushiru who didn't know what to say.

Yoongi: I found her all alone on the street. So I took her in. That's why she stays here 24*7. When she went on some groceries shopping, she caught the eye of a guy. He proposed to her. She took my permission to date him as I said yes. She started dating him but when he came to know she lives with a guy 24*7 and is a maid. He broke up with her. He was a rich guy and he gifted her this. But she didn't match his standard, so he left her.

Nera looked at her shocked: Really?

Sushiru looked at Yoongi and he nodded, telling her to go on with this drama.

Sushiru nodded: Yes! But it doesn't matter anymore. (she sadly smile) And well, he already found someone better who matches his standards.

Yoongi looked at her with regretful eyes. He knew whom she was talking about.

Nera looked at her with sympathetic eyes: You must've loved him a lot?

Sushiru looked down and nodded: yes! And I am happy if he is happy. Maybe one day I'll also find someone who will love me for who I am.

Nera: yes dear, you will also find someone better. But then why do you still wear it?

Sushiru: Umm... Because it's beautiful and expensive so I can't just throw it away.

Nera: oh... By the way, his name also starts with letter Y?

Sushiru: Y-yes...

Nera chuckled: People will think Y stands for Yoongi.

Sushiru smiled nervously knowing Y really stands for Yoongi. She looked at Yoongi and he indicated her not to fear anything.

Sushiru: Umm.. If you need anything ma'am I'll be downstairs. You can call me.

Nera nodded and Sushiru went downstairs to do her work.

Nera looked at Yoongi and asked: From how long she has been here?

Yoongi: 5 years!

Nera: Oh so you picked her when she was so young! Where are her parents?

Yoongi: She told me they are no more and she doesn't have anyone else. So I took her home. She started doing house chorus so she won't feel like she is living here for free.

Nera: She is so pretty even in her simple clothes! Did you ever feel something for her?

Yoongi: She is too pure and I don't wanna make her dirty by my sinful touch. I felt for her sometimes but she says she is not qualified enough to be with me.

Nera: (smiles sweetly) She is different. And I love my boyfriend for taking care of her. I hope she gets the love of her life soon.

Yoongi nodded. He felt so disgusting for making such a story, where Sushiru is helpless and he is hero. But some part of the story is true. Maybe we can call her helpless but definitely He is not a hero. He is the villain.