Happiness is a Soul

Yoongi: Mom! Sushiru is PREGNANT!

Mother’s jaw drops in happiness!!

Mom: Really!?

Both nodded in happiness.

Mom exclaimed: Am I gonna be a grandmother again?

Yoongi: yes mom!!! We are so happy to announce this.

Mom looked at Sushiru and pinched her cheek: Naughty girl!

Sushiru blushed and hide her face in Yoongi's chest as He giggles. Suddenly Yoonsu started crying. So Sushiru took her in her arms and started calming her. She took her in the kitchen because Yoonsu was hungry. He saw her going and suddenly a thought crossed his mind. "Yoonsu is 2 months old and off course needs a lot of care. Sushiru is also pregnant now so they both need a lot of care. He goes to work and she lives alone at home. But she also needs a caretaker now."

He looked at his mom.

Yoongi: mom! I want to talk about something...

Mom: what?

Yoongi: I know you are angry on me but I wanted to request something?

Mom smiled: I am not angry anymore. My anger started melting when you married Sushiru again whole heartedly. And now when you gave me this happy news that she is pregnant and finally conceived your baby, my whole anger melted away. Now I am looking forward to your 3rd Baby.

Yoongi quickly hugged his mom: Thank you mom. Thank you so much for forgiving me.

His mom nodded, pat his back and then broke the hug. 

Mom: what request you had?

Yoongi: Actually mom, You know Yoonsu is only 2 months old. And now Sushiru is also pregnant. They both needs a lot of care. I stay at work most of the times and now leaving them both alone is not a good idea. So, I wanted to ask if you and dad can move here and take care of them?

Mom face lit up: That's a good idea son. Me and Your dad will move here as soon as possible.

Yoongi smiled and hugged his mom. They both went in the kitchen and saw Sushiru feeding milk to Yoonsu. They both smiled. 

Soon mom and dad moved in with them. Riro is so happy that he will have another sibling to play with. He showers a lot of kiss on Sushiru's belly. Yoongi used to go to work and Sushiru and mom used to take care of the house. He took holidays from time to time to accompany her. He used to take her to hospital for regular check-ups, he fulfilled her cravings which never extended from chocolates and ice-cream. 

Soon her mood swings started kicking in. She used to get angry, happy, excited, clingy, cold all at the same times. It tensed her as she was never like this so what's happening to her suddenly.  Yoongi calmly told her it's a pregnancy symptom. She will feel all type of emotion at the same time.

She understood and said she will try to control them but Yoongi denied.

Yoongi: They are natural. Just let out whatever you feel inside otherwise it will get stored into you and that's not good for baby. 

She agrees as she doesn't want anything to happen to baby. And Sushiru is loving how caring Yoongi is. 

After 4 weeks of pregnancy, her baby bump started showing. It was so little and so cute. Whenever Yoongi was free and was alone with Sushiru, he used to caress her baby bump for hours. Like he is transferring his warmth to his baby. Riro also used to do same. It was also very new to him.