Your love doesn't hurt anymore

Mom: Yoongi! Come to AA hospital! Sushiru fainted!

Yoongi panicked. He quickly cut the call and ran to his car and drove off to AA hospital as fast as he could, not caring about getting into an accident. Yoongi reached hospital in 20 min. and unevenly parked his car. He ran inside and asked from reception, "where is the patient named Sushiru?" Receptionist told him about operation theatre on 2nd floor. Yoongi quickly ran towards upstairs.

There he saw his parents with Yoonsu and Riro. They were quite stressed. Yoongi ran to them.

Yoongi: what happened mom? Where is Sushiru?

Mom had glossy eyes which clearly scared Yoongi.

Mom: Yoongi~~ Sushiru will have a premature delivery... This is dangerous for the baby and even Sushiru is not 100% safe.

Yoongi was shocked. His mind went blank.

Yoongi: M-mom... You kidding right? She is also having gas just like, you had in your pregnancy. Don't lie mom... This ain't funny!

Mom: There is no time for jokes Yoongi... The situation is critical.

Riro got scared seeing his elders panicking.

Riro (sniff): Grandma... Will momma leave us?

Yoongi quickly bent to his level and hugged him: No baby! Momma won't leave us! She is a strong lady.

Suddenly Sushiru screamed from operation theatre which scared Riro more and he quickly hugged him back.

Suddenly operation theatre door opened and a nurse came out: who is Yoongi here? Patient is asking for them.

Yoongi quickly answered: Me! I am Yoongi!

Nurse: come with me.

Yoongi broke hug and ran inside. Yoongi's dad picked up Riro and tried to calm him.

Yoongi went inside and saw Sushiru lying there, drenched in sweat. Her expressions could tell she is in immense pain but she was still trying to push. Yoongi ran to her and grabbed her hand. Seeing him near her, a smile appeared on her face even in this critical time. Yoongi kissed her forehead and tried to cheer her up. He kept on giving her positive energy, mumbling sweet words to her but baby wasn't coming out. She started giving up cause her body got tired.

Suddenly Yoongi heard doctor say: Baby should come out. He/she will die there if it stays there for any more time.

Yoongi was extremely scared to lose anyone of them. He looked at Sushiru who was extremely tired and was about to pass out.

Yoongi kissed her forehead, patted her cheek to keep her awake: Sushiru... look at me... just a little more~ You can do it... I love you and I believe in you. Please I'm sorry, this is cause of me, if I had treated you right in those years, karma wouldn't have hit me so hard! If anything happens to you, I won't be able to forgive myself. Please try... I'm here... nothing will happen to you, pushh~~

Sushiru looked at Yoongi with glossy eyes, mumbled an "I love you" and pushed hard with a scream. She felt unbearable pain between her legs and passed out. Fortunately Baby came out but was a premature 7 month baby who's body and health was too fragile. Yoongi saw Sushiru passed out and there was no sign of the baby coming to life or crying. Doctor wait for a minute and cut the umbilical cord. Soon, there was a sign of tiny cry from baby, bringing doctor and Yoongi to relief.

Nurse 1: patient is out of breath and urgently need an oxygen mask!

Nurse 2 immediately took her actions, making sure to calm patients breathes.