What does deStiNY want?

Sushiru walked out of room smiling, feeling so happy and beautiful. The gown given by Yoongi is just so beautiful and looks like it's made for her only. And the necklace enhancing her overall look. Girl is so thankful to Yoongi for giving her those things when she had nothing to wear.

When she came out, Yoongi was busy with Riro. Suddenly his mom poked her elbow in Yoongi arm as he looked up. His eyes widened. Sushiru was looking so beautiful that Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off from her. That gown which he gifted to Miru but she never even touched it. The Same gown was looking like it is specially made for Sushiru And that necklace unknowingly brought smile on Yoongi's face.

Girl walked into living room as mom-dad and Riro praised her for looking so beautiful. She didn't notice that Yoongi was staring her. They asked her to cut the cake. Sushiru nodded, went towards where the cake was placed and picked up knife. She was about to cut the cake when Yoongi came from behind.

He grabbed her hand which was grabbing the knife. Sushiru flinched and looked up at him. He was so close that she felt his breath on her shoulder as he was focusing on cake. Girl was staring at him, not realizing he already cut the cake and rest sang birthday song for her. Yoongi placed the piece of cake near her mouth and she ate it slowly, wondering shockingly if what just happened was real or her dream.

Suddenly Sushiru heard mom's voice, coming out of her daze, she looked at her. Mom signalled her to feed Yoongi too as girl nodded. She cut a piece of cake and feed it to Yoongi who ate it without any complaint. Mom-dad and Riro also fed her cake and gave her gifts.

At last, Riro went to Sushiru and She picked him in her arms.

Riro asked: What did you give her appa?

Yoongi: The one she is wearing on her neck.

Kid looked at the necklace and admired it.

Riro: Appa It is so beautuful. But appa, what do Y & S mean??

Yoongi: Y is for Yoongi and S is for Sushiru!!

Sushiru was so shocked to hear that!

Riro chuckled: appa I want one too.

Yoongi nodded and kissed him. Celebration was over as mom-dad went home. Yoongi wanted to sleep with Riro so he took him to his room. After sometime, Sushiru went to his room to give him back the gown and necklace. She knocked as he opened the door. Girl extended the boxes towards him.

Sushiru: Thank you for these.

He took them but stopped and offered her the small box back. She looked at him confused.

Yoongi: Take it!

Sushiru confusingly: No, no thanks. You can take it back.

Yoongi: According to Riro, it's a gift for you. If he doesn't see it on ur neck, he will doubt so take it.

She took the necklace hesitantly. She bowed and started going.

Yoongi suddenly stopped her: One min.

He went in and put the big box on bed and came back to her. He took the small box from her hand, took the necklace out. He started coming towards her. She moved back but he stopped her by grabbing her shoulders. She flinched and gulped.

Yoongi: Don't move.

She nodded. He started putting on the necklace for her. His face was so close that his every detail was making her heart beat fast. She looked at him so closely after so long.

Yoongi: This necklace is made for you. It doesn't belong to Miru. Here Y is my name and S is your name, so better not lose it.

Sushiru nodded and thanked him and went back to her room. Happiness and joy was flowing in her body and her heart was beating fast. She touched the necklace and its presence over her neck was giving her immense happiness.