Chapter 5

U were discovered anyways, not only Toman but also Tenjiku executives especially the Haitani brothers make ur days dark. Sometimes, it feels like making u cry is their vitamin. Like they sleep or eat well if they don't do something mean to u.

If I didn't flim it that day
U thought, still laying on the stairs. Since u don't want to miss any class, u endure ur ankle pain. U attend classes and walks home late. Since the bitches are going to a night club, u have to do their homework.

It's 3:30 in the evening,
Someone smashes a book on ur head from behind with light force but it still hurts. "Do my homework and return it tomorrow morning" Baji said as he walks away. U takes the book from ur head. "Chifuyu??" But the voice is ... Again, a book on ur head, *flinches* "if u don't finish tomorrow morning, I will beat u up" Chifuyu said as they walk out of the classroom. The hot ass girls wait for them at the outside.

To compare them to u, HUGE OPPOSITE. They wear short skirts and makeup. They shine, popular and hot. It can't be denied that they are pretty. Cause they spend a lot of time on their looks. But their attitude is rotten. U, a lame fashioned but still pretty. U just don't know or have a clue about preparing yourself to be pretty. Still, u r natural and beautiful. Some even call u constant lame owl. It's not their fault though. Ur skirt which reaches down ur knees and ur shirt, an oversized with sleeves to ur elbows. U always wears tight pants every school day. Ur glass, a round big one.

U do their homework and yours inside the school library. First, u contact ur aunt tell her that u will be a little late. After a long and loud harsh shouting, she hangs up. U sit at a corner of the library. Very focus on the homework. U do theirs first, now it's time to do yours ... "Ohh look, who is here?" a boy u don't want to encounter said from behind u. "Ugly Owl studying?" another boy said as he takes the chair beside u, sits on it while supporting his head with his hand facing u. The Haitani Brothers. "Wow, u study twice??" The boy behind u grabs Chifuyu's homework book by running his two hands on the table, caging u, towering u and rests his chin on ur head. U could feel his warmth on ur back. His long braided hair falls on ur cheek. "That's how it hurt being stupid" the boy who sits beside u said as he also takes Baji's homework book. His purple eyes examine the book and sees Baji's name on it. His expression changes. U freeze, Ran could feel it but he doesn't care. "I'll give them for you" Ran, on top of u said. "What do you say, Ugly owl?" Rindou said staring at u. Why are they being strange? Aren't they enemies? Will they really give them? "I-i can do it myself, t-thanks a lot" u whisper. "Huh?"Rindou pinches ur arm, "what did you just say? I can't hear you?" Tears build up and u feel shivers down ur spine. "We are just helping u, what a sad rejection" Ran fakes a sad sound. "T-thanks a lot" u said looking down. "no need for that" Ran steps back and walks away so is Rindou. Ran strange Rindou stupid owl. They leave the library. U finished ur homework and went home. It's night time, ur aunt told the housemaid that they will be late at home. They are having dinner outside. The maid knows about ur condition, she makes ur favorite food, roast sweet potatoes and banana pancakes. She brings them to ur small room while u r showering. U smile at the food and enjoy ur it happily. U study till 10. Closing ur books, u spot red small mark on ur arm where Rindou pinched. U wake up from a nightmare at 7am in the morning. In ur dream, ur were kidnapped and kept inside a car. U couldn't breathe, the comforter.

U goes to school.

"Where is my homework?" Baji asks, leaning on the school entrance gate wall. "Yesterday, senior Haitani Ran said he would give you" u said. "And u believed him?" Chifuyu glares at u. "Yes, I am sure he wanted to help me" u said looking down. "Huhh how can you be so stupid? You think they want to help you" Chifuyu almost yells. "I am sorry, oh wait I will ask senior Haita-- *falls* someone bumps u from behind. "Ohh~ I thought you were a trash and I stepped on it" *snicker* The bitches. "What happened babe" the leader ask Baji. "A trash lost my homework ... But nvm, let's go" he said, hugging the girl's narrow waist.

"Ohh that, I forget it at home" *smile*