Chapter 7

U get up, pressing ur head cause it hurts a lot. The nurse gives you some medicine. "Get rest more, don't overload ur brain" she said like she is scolding u for not taking care of yourself. U smile. "Did you hit ur head somewhere?" She asked. "No... I think it's was when I fell on the ground" *awkward laugh* "okay, be more careful k?" "Sure, Ms. N/n, Thanks a lot" u bow at her. U rest again, the nurse almost tied u to the bed. When u open ur eyes again, the only thing u looks for is the time, u miss a whole evening classes. It was already 3:45pm .

U go to ur class, there u see a white colored hair student sleeping on a desk. U try ur best not to make a sound but "what are you doing?" He is a girl??? "Sorry for disturbing you, can you please lend me ur books of this evening classes?" "I am not from this class" she speaks not looking at u, still using her hands as a pillow. "Ohh sorry" u said as u put ur books inside ur backpack and about to leave. But, something is stopping u, ur kind ass, thinking about a girl going home late and alone. Even though it only 4 in the evening, for u, it's already late. Plus, she is still sleeping. "Umm aren't you going home?" U squeeze ur backpack shoulders and takes a glance at her. "My brother is coming to get me" screw you Y/n, why are suspicious of her. U have no right. U mentally slap yourself like two or three times. "Sorry, have a nice evening" u said and u walk out the door.

Is ur aunt already waiting for you to beat or scold the shit out of you, YES. Are her son and husband also waiting for a drama, YES. Do you want to study earlier, YES. But you are, hiding behind a bush beside the school only gate, waiting for a certain person. No, peeking the student you just meet cause u r worried for her. Do you not believe her? No, of course not, you are just hiding so that if her brother don't pick her up, u will walk home together. U determine yourself that she and you are on the same way home. If he does, u will just walk home alone. You are sitting while warping your hands around ur knees.

*Footsteps* closer to the school gate. And two vans park in front of the school gate. U know nothing but it's very luxurious for sure. Lexus Lm and Becker Jet Luxury Coach. How's your life 🙃🙃🙃. Me, googling for a seventh time just to get these dam vans name right. Four men get off from it. "How is your first day?" One of them asks her. U mind goes blank, u just embarrassed yourself to your own self. If she caught u, there would be big problem. U don't know how much time has passed nor what they talk about. U head is empty, eyes only stare to the bush. "Having fun eyedropping us?" An unknown voice speaks from behind you. U got startled and lost balance. Now u r laying flat on the ground for a second time in today. You could also see everyone surprised faces. This is the moment u want to bury yourself. They all look surprised except for one person. The one who talked to u, straightens up his body, he looks at you. His lilac bored eyes send shivers down ur spine. "Oi Waka, don't scare a kid like that" someone shouted. He then looks away from u. U didn't even take 5 seconds, u quickly gets up. U bow and leave to the opposite of them. Chaos always occurs whenever you interact with people for a first time. After you disappear, the four men hear a giggle-laugh from the girl. "what's wrong Senju?" Her oldest brother, Akashi Takeomi asks her. "Nothing, I will have a happy highschool years" *smile* she gets what u thought. She realized that you waited for her behind the bush cause you were worried about her.

U are not scolded at ur home, they are starting to love you? No, honey. The husband and wife go to somewhere in Italy. There you, Kokonoi and the maids in the house. Lucky that Koko is not still at home. You throw yourself to the bed, face burying between pillows. U try to distract from what happened at the school gate by cooking dinner yourself, which you burn all of it. The head maid giggles a little as she sees ur burn dinner. She had already made you dinner, one of ur favorites. Before u completely fall asleep, u remind something from today. That guy, I feel like I know him ... *Snores*