Chapter 43

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*you try focusing on your self, not just cutting everything from your life, how to deal with difficulty, you read books and travel alone and spend time alone. You said to your self, everyone gets a life, and i have received a lots of help from my friends, i should be at least able to listen to them, make them feel they are safe with me. It takes time.

You heard Wakasa jumped off a building late but you visits him every week at the hospital after three months. His legs need long term treatment, thanks to him being a gym trainer, he got less severe.

You text and call with Rindou, too. Sometimes, he takes you on dates by not crossing the line between the friendship and love. You have never worry for that, all he wants is to see you, you being at his reach.

Baji, too. You go to his pet shop and spend time with him. He is as caring as ever, you really like how they know to control their feelings for you because they surely know it would make you feel uncomfortable.

You know they likes you but you are still finding yourself, so you are so sure you would reject anyone who wants to take the next step.

For Inui, he really bring you food you like everytime you meet. You are grateful. As you talk with those who are around you, you could feel they feel safe and comfortable around you, they share their problem and happiness with you.

What surprised you a little is Ran, he strips off himself to be a better man just so he could talk to you. He reads book he never interested and ask you for recommendations, it feels like he has no intention but just that he could start a conversation about your interest. He is never this way so it's a little strange for you. But you feel safe and comfortable.

You received a letter from Hanma
"Y/n..., you make me believe forever and I made myself to conclusion that forever has another meaning of lasting, that i would put a stop to what you make me find what i miss in life. It's beautiful the word 'love'. I won't blame our timing, the universe or the fate. But one thing I wish is i had more time with you and open up my heart. I never felt my heart so heavy. I didn't really care what you answer would be but I love you, Y/n. And i aslo realized you aren't mine to keep, i really want someone better than me, love you more than me. I doubt that but someone who knows how to love you with all of their heart to be with you, i am sure you would find someone like him. I think my letter have been long. Goodbye, Y/n, thank you for teaching me."

Senju sent you a message to meet with you at where you first meet, your highschool classroom. She was waiting. Without a second thought, you kiss her on the lips.

Y/n: i realized your feeling late
*Kiss her using french kiss*
Y/n: that's for you being a coward
You dated with Senju, it was more than friends. And you feel great but Senju knows that she isn't the one you want to spend your whole life with lover feeling, you didn't show it or say it but she could feel it. You felt guilty but she reassure you that she is fine. But your instincts win you and you both have *a hot heated break up night* both of you pour all your craving and kinks that night.

All of the guys were fine with you being in a relationship with Senju. They talk normally like always. You and Senju broke up after 1 month. But a comfortable break up, or should i say not hatred break up.

Shinichiro got the husband material things. But he makes sure you are comfortable while being with you.

You are healing and getting over a phase of suffering. And these days, you are staying up late waiting for his message, you have been acting a little sensitive or weird around him. You catch feeling for him. But you make sure he doesn't notice. You won't end your day unless you see him, you notice how he dress, and take notes of what he likes and when he eats. You keep learning about him and sleep with imaginary scenario to your sleep. You are being delusional over him. You find him cute, smile when you think about him. When he laughs, you want to smile and look at him. You get moody when you don't see him every six hours. But you are getting trouble as to how do you make him know that you like him? Tell him straight or indirectly or give him hints? A letter? A surprise? Or tell his friends to tell him? This is eating your brain and you are getting impatient and get mads. It's good that it rains heavily and you go outside, shouting and cursing his name* "!!!!!!??!! Screw you, you make me angry!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*I give a hint*