Chapter 42

Wakasa P.O.V

Holding a bouquet of chocolate, he is smiling at it.
I hope Y/n like this. And I feeling too. I think there is not anything to stop me from confessing my love to her now. I wonder what her answer will be.

A group of men approaching him, they are from 11th Black Dragon.

"Yooo, Wakasa Imuiashi,"
The captain, Shiba Taiju. "I was waiting for you" he grins.

"I should be the one saying that" a voice from afar. It's Senju.

The tension get more intense and started fighting each other. Taiju is at a little lost, he had to fight with Waka and Benkei at first and then with Senju. When he was fighting with her, he said something,

"Y/n was a fierce bitch like you"

Senju stops, "what did you just say?"

"She is fine now, she is in a deep sleep"

"What have you done to her?" Senju lost her it and charge at Taiju. Her anger blind her that she got a strong strike from him. Falling on the ground, she tried to get up again. Wakasa and Benkei come to  help, Takeomi had been taken down. The cops arrived before the winner was declared.

They were taken to the hospital.

Takeomi
"Senju!!! You are  not making any sense, why did you lose to him? Did you did that on purpose, but why Senju? It's your dream to become the strongest. Why would you do that? Did he say something? What could____

"YES HE DID, HE CAPTURE Y/N, I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE HAD DONE TO HER, I CAN'T CONTACT HER, what if something really happened to Y/n. I would die. SHE IS ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE BETTER THAN ME THAT I COULDN'T SHOW MY FEELING FOR HER. She thinks me as a friend but for me, there is a lot more, every night, I thought of confessing to her but what if she hate me and destroy our friendship. I can't live without her. Unlike you, I have to accept that she would never like me back even in my dreams. It's hurt me to see her love someone else but what can I do, and you guys make it worse. I ALSO LOVE HER, U KNOW THAT" Senju.

*realization hit* she left the hospital room.

The four guys, Wakasa, Shinichiro, Takeomi and Benkei lost at her words. Wakasa also leaves. Takeomi and Benkei go for Senju.

Half hour later

Shinichiro, his mind is too occupied that he could go crazy. He often reach a rooftop and smoke and spend the night on. He does so, but unexpectedly, he sees Wakasa, standing on the edge, facing him.

"WAKA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he is so self aware.

Wakasa, swinging his legs, "playing I guess"

"Don't joke, let's smoke" Shinichiro trying to distract him.

*Chuckles* "I find this building suck, no place for smoking"

"Then let's break the rules"

"Isn't it strange, how things change so easily? it's like a Miracle." Wakasa, he smiles, looking at Shin.

"I don't know what you are talking about? Now, come down Waka."

"I thought Y/n was a little brat who liked to stick her nose to everyone's business but I fell in love with her a moment after that. The same for tonight, I was preparing to confess to her. I have hurt her more than I made her happy."

Half hour ago

*Kneel* "I beg of you, please distance yourself from Y/n, it is very selfish but I want to give Senju the best even if I have to do dirty, I can't make you guys not to fall in love with her but I think I can stop you from being close to her. PLEASE, I beg you" Takeomi.

"Okay" Wakasa. He said than left.

"Do you have any idea that Senju love her too?" Wakasa asked Shinichiro.

"I don't know but we'll figure it out" Shinichiro.

"Don't wanna do this, I am tired, Shin. I can't imagine seeing Y/n's face again, my guilt is too much for me. I want to rest, Shin. Take care of Y/n. After all, you are a hero" *smile* he lets himself fall.

After saying the story with will end this week 🤡🤡