Chapter 35

Hi ◉‿◉ ◉‿◉
It's me again

In this chapter there's mention of Yaoi ,
Full Volume.

"the what????? Y/n!!! What did you just sayyyy??"

"Sushhh Senju quiet down, I am sorry"

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait" Shaking her head, pulling herself together, "so you are telling me you have been sleeping with Rindou for a month?????" In her surprised zone, eye wide, can't believe the thing you just told her.

You nod, making that smile

It was an accident at first but the consequences are

It was an accident at first but the consequences are.... Ayo, this isn't the time to think about that. Rinkdou is Senju's rival. And she is my bff. I think I messed up again.

U do not speak, just lost in your thoughts.

After all the things she has done for me, this is what I do in return?

"So, how is he?" Senju.

"Ehh??"

"Is he good in bed? Does he go rough? I bet u had ride him and ohh I forgot, how does he deal with your cuff kink?" She asked these.

With ur heated face, "is it really okay for you?" U asked.

"Woahh you are the one to choose, not me, Y/n. Your choice matters most." She smiles.

"Umm aren't we avoiding some questions and wait didn't you say you would get the paino player. Damn, threesome ehhh kinky?" She teased u again.

"Senjuuuu" *u sweetly smile* "today is a sunny day to cry for your death" u started chasing her.

Uni first week
"I am fighter not a quitter "

Uni after a month
"I am resigning"

Reading and knowing the concept was good but studying.

Writer Pov
As time wears on, u r a little okay now being alone. Since the boys are itching to get closer to u, u have doubt why I aren't regret chosing this university.

Ur Pov
U walk down the camp, see someone you knew in your past years. Fuck why do I have to see them

U take a seat at front desks and during the lecture time, hearing noises a bit, Do they not know how to shut the fuck up?

At cafeteria, someone accidentally bumped u

"I am sorry"

U look at them, "many spaces"

Them, Confused.

U smile which disappears after u turn ur back to them.

As someone starts to sit next to u, "oh I would like to have a quiet lunch, would u mind eating at another table?" Smile beautifully. That's for Ran and Hanma.
U said loudly so that they don't insist further.

One day, Senju couldn't come. U sat under a tree, reading a book😉, the most leg shaking, world ever first make the most smuttest, fruiest Yaoi ever in a simple cover so u don't get attention. Keeping a clam faces, u r bouncing inside.

Whew latest manhwa chapter, only to watch the pics 📸📸📸.

Took ur book, this bitch
U tried to reach it back punching him. But his fast reflex grabs ur fist. He sits, facing u.

"U know, u came with different attitude everyday" Hanma, looking at ur book.

U pull ur hand back, "u know being a dick everyday is not so good. Now give it back"

U tried to reach the 6'4" guy with ur short 5' ass.

...

"Reading this *he point at the smut part* is it good?" He looks u, he got a boring face all the time even when he annoys u.

Why still doing so if it is not fun for Hanma. This writer has nothing to do with this 😉😉.

U smile, "this happens when things get different between u and Kisaki."

His face turned into anger. U just disrespected their friendship or should I say their relationship.

"Y/n, don't be so daring, u would regret this" he said not in his usual tone.

U look at him, "why are u always coming to me? Do you have any reason?" U asked.

"No" he answered it right.

"But I would be a good catch right? A girl someone used loving that trash's comrade? Oh, she is so soft, only masking a tough face cause a trash had hurt her. She is just that simple. That would be very amusing to everyone, right, Hanma?"

"I have never thought of that, Y/n" Hanma, standing still.

*Scoffed* "oh u mean, u will accidentally do it and saying "sorry Y/n, I was bored"? Or since they had noticed me, u try winning me like a prize?"

"Don't worry Hanma, I do something worse. One thing I forgot, seem like I disrespected u and Kisaki. My bad" u pressed ur chest showing 'apologize sign'

"but what about you?" U gently touch his shoulder. "U played along in that fucking plan cuz u were just bored, didn't you? I bet you laugh at the hospital.
(When Y/n found out the truth)
And did I ever say something about it or let it out on you?"

You dust clean his shoulder, "u amazed me, how shameless you are" you walk pass him.

"I had a good talk" leaving him.

Writer, the fuck did I just wrote.

You open your phone,

Meet me at the back gate

You wait for.

Rindou "sorry I am late"
*giving u ur favorite drink*

"Let's stop this" u said.

...

"Rindou, let's stop this"

"Why?" Him

"I have no words" u said.
You feel a little nervous, after all, you have some consideration for his love.

"Don't bother, it was me who asked for this from the beginning so don't worry."

Little do you know this is not all he wanted to say. *Can we still talk, no can I still be close to you Y/n. Will you be friends with me. If it doesn't bother you.... I*

"Thank you Rindou, then I am going now" you turn ur back to him.

Still holding his urges to cry or his sadness. He stood still.

Then it will be good if you --- You hug him, tight.

"Your brother used me, and I hooked up with his brother, I have shame but you are an exception. I don't know if we still could talk but I hope so. I really want to know you not only in bed"

"This is my shameless ass" you grab his face and kisses him which he returns that lasted more than a minute.

"I'd love to" said Rindou, you water on his mouth and his on yours, the drinks ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It's me again 💝💝
I read the comments.

Thank you for your support
Please vote (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞