Chapter 12

"How could you, Y/n" *sob* *sob* Koko hugs u tight. U didn't respond him, u let him cry, relieve his pain. "It's okay" U comfort him. Little lizard falls asleep after crying 😃😃😃. U did have to carry him. His room is on the upstairs, u drags him to the couch. Giving him a blanket and a pillow. He didn't let go of ur hand, saying "please don't go". U sleep beside him, sitting. And u found yourself sleeping on ur bed in the morning. Koko already left, ordering food for you. The pain on ur cheek disappears, u avoid what happened yesterday, not crying or think about it. U go to school, it bothers u but not to the point u can't go to school. Plus, yesterday was something that makes u happy, that u still have people caring for u. The Tenjiku bitches said Koko didn't care for u. U r aware of it, but he not concerning about u in that situation made u broke. Then it wasn't really true. What he said don't bother u anymore. He, coming for you is enough. Kokonoi goes to Inui, to apologize and thank him.

"Sorry, I was a coward" Koko said while fake coughing. *Avoid eyes contact* "sorry for punching you"

"..." "..."

"Wanna watch movie together?" Koko

"I don't wanna be a third wheel" Inui.

"Pfft, haha sorry" Koko.

"May you choke on your own saliva" Inui.

"Man, that rude" Koko hugs Inui by the shoulder.

They both enter their class.

Toman Squad

This time, only boys.

"Kokonoi joined Tenjiku" Sanzu.

"How?" Mikey.

"They threaten his sister" Sanzu.

"What, isn't he an only child?" Baji.

"His cousin, Y/n L/n" Sanzu.

Y/n???

"Don't tell me, you don't know it" Draken.

All eye on Baji,

Shit

"Is she???" *Innocent*

All sigh

"Man, u r hopeless" Mikey.

"At least, I had a girlfriend" Baji

"..." they all laugh at Mikey.

"Shut up, at least, I can spell correctly" Mikey.

Baji and Mikey reaches on each other throat.

Good days occur, ur aunt and uncle haven't arrive yet. They would stay longer than a month. The head maid, ur guardian, told u. The couple told the maids to come to the house twice a week, for cleaning. U r neither glad nor sad. This month u r paying all ur attention to an upcoming Mathematical Olympiad. And there is a math genius named Kisaki Tetta. A smart kid with lion pride. He just gets angry when u accidentally touch his hand when he hands u a paper. And u both always compete each other. If he gets first, u r second and if u gets first, he is second. A smirk or smile occurs on each face whenever he or u gets the first place. U don't dare to look at any of ur classmate but him, u dare to even glares at him. U r good at Math but, he is a genius. So, u try ur best hardworking. So, u could face him, smile at him since u were second last month.

Kakucho came to u, apologized to u. He was so serious, almost cried. He kneeled down and apologized. U accepted it, forgave him. But u didn't know it was just a plan. A plan to gain Kokonoi's trust. Kakucho didn't regret anything, assaulted u or apologized to u. U forgiving him was important to him. U thought they would distance themselves from that on... But, things get very very strange. U know, things just don't go in ur way. U are really really bothered.

HAITANI RAN/ HAITANI RINDOU/ BAJI KIESUKE AND CHIFUYU MASTUNO
The four appear in front of u like magic. In class, library, on ur way home. Even outside ur house at night. They seem like they stop bullying u but they don't leave u alone. It looks like nothing happened, they never do something bad to u, and now they are trying to get close to u which u know neither the reason nor their actions. U treat them normally, running or avoiding them. But, at last, u guys are same school. Baji and Chifuyu respect ur time but once break time hits, their school supplies, pen, eraser or pencil always, always drops in front of u, or where u can reach but they can't. U have to pick for them and they start asking questions or talking to u. In conclusion, the four don't leave u alone. Ran is worst and Chifuyu is least. At one night, u were studying. Ur room is under the stairs, like storage room. But it's good. A bath room and sufficient area for one person to stay. Two windows near ur study table. Something hit ur window, u didn't know and it continued. On the third, u looked down the window. There u saw the Haitani brothers under a big tree with a girl😳😳😳. [Writer- did they share? U know three--] Sadly, Rindou was kissing her. Her back leaning on the tree, they just made out (kissing) in front of well it was late night, 9:00pm and there weren't people but in front of Ran and outside. U freezed, u got shy instead of them. Ran was about to throw a small rock at ur window when u looked at them. Ran stopped and waved at u, smiling. He took something from behind and showed it to u, a sign board "I am a third wheel here, accompany me so we can kiss like them" it was written.