Chapter 9

Senju : what is she doing here?
... Aren't you going home? ... The question u asked crosses her mind.
Perhaps, is she waiting for me? ...
U have already run off.

"Don't chase her, Wakasa" Takeomi stops him.
"Why not?" Waka asked.

"She can't run though, plus she is only a kid" Takeomi said with confident.

*Giggles* "what's wrong, Senju?" Takeomi asked.

"I think I will have happy years" She said and enters the Becker Jet Luxury Coach.

On the way, "what do you mean she can't run?" Waka asked.

Takeomi this jerk, "cause the school is under my control. Stop worrying she is just a kid"

"What do you mean, under control?"

"Senju, u awake!!!" Takeomi glares at Wakasa.

"Don't tell me, you bought the school?" Senju.

"..."

"Haa, oh wait she is not a kid. She is the same year as me" Senju beams.

"That's why she is a kid" Takeomi said.

Senju, so done with her protective brother, she rests.
" *sigh* next time, send somebody who is not Waka.

"Why"

"Girls will disturb me again, don't wanna buy that"

Senju falls asleep again. Takeomi put a blanket on her. The four men, including the driver stay silent. They even put their phone on silent or lowest volume.

After sending Senju home, the four decided to drink at Shinichiro bike shop. 6:00pm.

"Waka, *Shinichiro, drunk but still conscious* why suddenly acting strange?"

The four men had finished twelve of their favorite alcohol bottles. This is the fourth bottle of each.

"Haha... She is cute" *smile* *same as Shinichiro*

Takeomi and Benkei, Brahman Executive spit out the drinks, choked on it.

"Waka!!!" Takeomi shouts.

"Haha... I am serious, she was terribly ill back then"

Wakasa's POV

Today is the first day for Senju new school. Takeomi told me to watch over her. I arrive at the school before her. Takeomi will drive her to the school. I was a little surprised when the school security easily let me in. I walk around the school. Today sure is bright. I walk around the school hall, looking for Senju. Of course, I put on a mask. I know this school is where delinquents from rival gangs attend and also Shinichiro's little brother, Mikey and his gang. There is a crowd blocking my way. I hear that some students talking a girl fainted. I enter inside the crowd, and there I saw a girl. She is having a hard time, stop admiring. I carry her. I hear from some student that my hair looks so bright and silky. I ask where to the infirmary and carry her there. Her fever is high, I can even feel it clearly but somehow her face looks relieved like she has achieved something. Really clam and at peace. Not to mention she is very cute, her style is making me think a little. Hours ago, I thought her she was just a normal student. But she was spying on us. That was I thought. But turn out, she was a noisy kid who cared for someone she just meet. *giggles*

Wakasa notices he, being spacing out for too long, when he turn to his friends, their phones on her hands and looking at him with their mouths hung opened.

"Dude... U are in love!!" Benkei said.

"Whyyyyyyy she is too young!!!" Takeomi shouts.

"Only seven years, that's perfect" Shinichiro, a warm smile.

"I guess I am, definitely" I drank my peach vodka. I also met with Baji, he has grown a lot.

But Wakasa was buried with his work. Takeomi wants Senju to focus on school so he takes care of her job. His work doubled and so is for Wakasa and Benkei.

The title is BULLY, so
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Kidding,
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
"U still not going" Izana calling out Kakucho. A girl sitting on his laps, exploring his built up body.

"I will, now" Kakucho zips up his jacket and leaves a certain room. Followed by the Haitani Brothers.

"I can't wait" Rindou.

"Hmmm" *smile* Ran.

"Izana~" the girl kisses his neck.

"My girl can't wait?" he plays with her hair, gently stroking it and enjoying the view of her taking off her uniform. Only her bra and undies, they are sucking each other mouth. He grabs her hips and rubs them on his harden manhood. He licks his lips and unzip his pant. His lightsaber bulging upward from his boxer, than a standing underneath her wet clothed pussy. He removes her undies and immediately thrusts into her. She lets out a pain whimpers which is followed by moans and skin clapping. He sucks her boobs, his hands are busy gripping her hips up and down, his short nails dig into her skin, making it wall red. Her hands around his shoulders, and moaning against his ear. He bites her neck, breasts and lips. "Izana~ ohh I am cumming ahhh" *heavy breathe* "rest, I will pleasure u" Izana whispers to her ear. "Do you like this position?" Her, facing Izana, her head on his shoulder, hugging him. "Yess" "okay, now" *inserts his two fingers* "ahhh~ ummm" Curling his fingers, he adds one more as he cups her breast in circular motion. "Don't cover ur mouth" he commands, speeding up his fingers. "Ahh ahh~ ahhh ohh~ ahhh Izana, please slow down ahhh" she speaks between her breathe. Ignoring her, he continues, continues till he overstimulates her and she passes out.

It's only ten minutes after Kakucho leaves. He cleans her, put her on new clothes he already bought and leaves. After cleaning himself, he follows the path where Kakucho and the brothers walked.