"A Fancy Night That Could Only Rival Luxury Breakfast"

Once the sun set,M/N,the girlfriends of the Enhypen members,and the rest of his family were already at the ballroom.He stood up when he got a message,he stepped up the stage before disappearing behind the curtains.He waved shyly as he saw the boys getting ready,he went to Niki and crossed his arms "You better not go too hard while performing,I'm not dying on my nineteenth birthday".Niki waved his hand "I won't do that,hyung.I respect your dignity,imagine blushing because I did one harsh hip thrust in front of your entire family",Heeseung crossed his arms "Can we at least focus our attention on M/N for once?He literally looks like a prince with that outfit and makeup,all he needs is a crown and he's good to go".Sunghoon nodded "Yeah,we shouldn't focus on putting on a great performance only",M/N rubbed his neck "Huh,I didn't know that you guys are this flirty".Jay scoffed "Flirty?No,sweetheart.This is complimenting,don't get too ahead of yourself",M/N sighed "Must you be this truthful?".He went out and the other six looked smug,on the other hand,Jay was scared for his life at the fact he just said a brutal truth.

After a few more minutes,the concert started with a "Let Me In(20 Cube)" performance.M/N bore a soft smile at how the lyrics were changed to asking a girl permission to be their boyfriend to asking a boy to be their boyfriend.Yera pat his shoulder and whispered in her ear "If you ever asked by Sunoo that question,say no.He may be soft and cute,but he'll always be grumpy and sassy when you're with him for long enough",M/N laughed "I can handle it,noona.I may be nineteen but I have an attitude,no one just expects someone like me to have one".She giggled as M/N focused on the concert,he kept his eyes on everyone but it was always who was at the center of the formation who flirted with him by winking or blowing kisses at him.With it coming to an end,they had "Polaroid Love" and "Just A Little Bit" for the final performances which had to involve bring M/N onstage.With it done,the eating came next.Everyone were enjoying their meals but the Enhypen members,their girlfriends,Hanwoo,and M/N's parents were feeling the most enjoyment at the sight of M/N's adorable stuffed cheeks.His mother sweetly wiped his mouth with his napkin "Slow down,you don't want to choke yourself in front of your idols~",the nineteen-year-old giggled "Sorry,mom~".Heeseung smiled "I must say,he does have a duality.He was so shy the first time we met in the morning,but then.he's suddenly so comfortable with us",Hanwoo chuckled "Ah,he learned that from me.You see,my first girlfriend just used me for money and I dumped her once he told me about it.That's why he acts different when he meets people for the first time,it's to test if he can trust them or not.Well,it probably was shyness as a fan for you guys".M/N pursed his lips "Hyung tends to overshare and give too much details,I apologize on his behalf",Sunghoon shook his head "Don't be,at least we know that you two have a close sibling bond".M/N sneered "Yeah,wait until you hear what he did for my fifteenth birthday",Hanwoo sighed "You know well that I didn't expect you to react that way,plus its not my fault you said you wanted to be surprised".M/N's eyes filled with intimidating fire "I think everyone knows that scaring your little brother by tricking him to believing you were dead after an investigation isn't a good surprise for a fifteen-year-old,hyung",Hanwoo gulped "No need to be so angry,jeez".M/N rolled his eyes and stood up "I'm done eating,I'll be by the balcony if anyone needs me",he walked to the balcony doors and Jungwon knew it was an opportunity he couldn't let go.

As M/N was watching the night sky littered with stars,he felt a pair of arms go around his waist and a head go on his shoulder.He laughed as he already knew who it was "Yes,Jungwon?",the younger blew in his ear "Happy Birthday,hyung".The older turned around and pulled him close "Yah,calling me like that so early hurts me.I'd like it if you called me with honorifics tomorrow,not tonight",Jungwon shook his head as an adorable grin was on his face "Yeah,I don't think so.I was taught to respect any elders I'm friends with,so I'm calling you hyung from now on".M/N pat his head "Look at you,being so cute in front of me~",they locked eyes and a sudden feeling of romance struck them.M/N leaned close to kiss him as he caressed his neck,Jungwon couldn't help but kiss back as the pleasing sensation was irresistible.It was lucky they snapped back into reality fast and went away from each other,M/N stuttered out as his face was entirely red "I'm s-s-sorry for that,Jungwon.I didn't mean to kiss you,I really didn't!".On the other hand,Jungwon bore a smile as he felt his lips "Its fine,I don't take it as an offense anyway".He went to him and held his hand "Let's go back in,my big puppy",he felt a bit proud at the fact he exposed his soft side but M/N clearly found it suspicious as to why Jungwon didn't take what just happened badly.

TIMESKIP

It was unexpected that M/N was asked to stay even if the party already ended and his family was gone,he was confused at first but understood everything when he saw the Enhypen members at the VIP room "You told them?".Jake shrugged his shoulders "You thought I wouldn't?",M/N sighed "I just never saw you as a blabbermouth,that's all".Heeseung smiled "You know,we don't deserve to have a fan like you.If we were allowed to relive this day again and again,we would do it",M/N grinned shyly "Huh,I guess I've become an valuable asset to you now".Sunghoon crossed his arms "Who said you're an asset,you're our number one fan officially",M/N bit his lip "You're meaning to say that I'm your number one engene not because of how long I've been a fan,but in how I prioritize all of you while also living my life".Niki nodded "Exactly as you say,hyung",Jungwon went to him and held his hand "Since you take care of us voluntarily,we'll do the same.If you need any help with anything,don't hesitate to call or message us".M/N's eyebrow rose "But I don't have any of your phone numbers,Wonie",Jay reached his hand out "Give your phone to me then,I'll add them to your contact list".M/N hesitated at first but Jay's small smile hit him hard,he unlocked it with his fingerprint and let him do his magic.

Once they finished having their talk,M/N and the Enhypen members along with their girlfriends were exchanging their last goodbyes.Sunghoon sweetly pat M/N's head "We'll drop you off at your house,we can't let you walk alone during midnight",Heeseung nodded "Just tell us where to go and we can bring you back home,don't worry".M/N sighed "Fine,I'll let you guys do that just because you worry about my safety",he walked out the door with them and tried to stay away from Jay who was trying to get him in his arms.He saw the limousine and instantly ran,he turned behind him with a cheeky smile on his face.The boys gave each other a nod before chasing after him,their girlfriends gave no care whatsoever and simply walked while talking together.Although M/N won,he stayed at the back of the long vehicle which puzzled the seven members.They tried to pay him no mind but the worry they all shared kept bugging them,Heeseung turned at the back and saw M/N was asleep.He could only laugh before sitting properly,he didn't want to wake him from his sleep but a small part of his brain wanted to.He went on his phone to counter it,however,Sunghoon and Jungwon kept watch on M/N's sleeping figure.

It wasn't long before they arrived to the three-story house but was confused to see police cars,M/N woke up to Niki shaking him and saw the commotion outside the limo.He quickly went out and went to the nearest police officer "Sir,what happened here?",he heard about what happened and he instantly fell on his knees.Heeseung went to him and picked him up "Officer,what's wrong?",he could only sigh before speaking "This boy's parents and older brother were brutally murdered by an unidentified person,we're still investigating who did it but we found out that every room except his were untouched.All we can say now is that someone who had a grudge at one family member did this,we're sorry that we have so little proof".Heeseung shook his head "Its fine,but no one can stay inside for now right?",the officer nodded "I suggest letting him stay somewhere else for a while,he can't be exposed to the crime scene at all costs".Heeseung picked M/N who was crying up and brought him back in the car,he explained his situation and they quickly drove to the dorm with M/N silently staying in his seat as a dark shadow was cast on his face.Jungwon bit his lip at the sight before sitting next to him,he thought as he held his hand : "I have to protect him at all costs....no,I must"