"A Warm Breakfast Right In Front Of Him"

Around seven o'clock in the evening,M/N was back at the Enhypen dorm wearing his pajamas as he slept and his luggage just by the closet since they had dinner after he got discharged.Niki sweetly smiled as he caressed his bandaged wrist "Hyung,what did we do to deserve someone like you?I know our fans love us but you take it to the next level,its like you're our knight in shining armor",he cuddled him and rest his head on his shoulder "We'll never leave your side,we have so much to repay to you".He heard the door open and saw Jungwon walk in,he waved at him "Yes,hyung?",Jungwon laughed "Just came to check on you and M/N,I was just a little worried".Niki shook his head "We're fine here,don't worry",Jungwon felt reassured when he saw M/N's peaceful expression and left.He couldn't forget how sweet he was to them,it was like fate made them meet.

As everyone slept,Sunghoon and Jungwon were still awake.The moment M/N hugged Jake and comforted him couldn't leave their minds,it even made them imagine if they were in their member's place.Jungwon hid his face in his pillow as he kicked his feet in his blanket "Why am I being like this to my hyung?~",he let out a happy sigh when he laid his head back on it and looked at the door.On the other hand,Sunghoon was literally sitting on the side of his bed as he stared into the darkness of the room.He smiled as he combed his hand through his hair,he laid back down and tucked himself in.He made sure to have his second pillow in his arms,he slept with a grin on his face as he imagined that he was hugging M/N to sleep.Truth be told,he and Jungwon were doing the very same thing.

TIMESKIP

When it was three in the morning,Niki woke up to see M/N already off the bed.He stood up and hugged him from behind with his eyes closed as he was a little sleepy "Hyung,why are you up so early?",M/N laughed "I need to clean my cut and change the bandage,it bled from all my moving as I slept.You go back to bed,I'll still get some sleep after this".Niki nodded before going back to sleep,on the other hand,M/N went to wash his bleeding cut.He used a soft black hand towel to wipe the blood and resisted to wince loudly at the slight sting,he applied cream and ointment on it before getting a new bandage on it.He easily cut the excess off with a strong tug from his teeth and placed the roll back in the cabinet along with his other medicines for the cut,he silently went back to the room and laid by Niki's side.He carefully got him in his arms before closing his eyes,Niki opened his eyes and the small smile on his mouth was enough to make someone faint.He rest his head on M/N's chest with his left hand on his arm,they slowly went back to dreamland as they stayed right next to each other like magnets that could never be separated.

Once they caught the scent of eggs and bacon from the open door,they instantly went off the bed and ran to the kitchen.Sunghoon smiled as he saw the two appear with smiles on their faces "Seems like you two had a good night's sleep,huh?",M/N laughed "Well,not really.I woke up at three in the morning to wash my cut and change the bandage,it didn't take just a second to knock myself out".Niki nodded "I woke up because of him actually,but we went back to sleep again though",M/N pat his shoulder "I'll go wash up first,you better not follow me".He walked to the bathroom as Niki was held back by Sunoo,the younger pouted and tried to get out of his hold.However,the older didn't dare let go.It didn't take much time for M/N to leave with a clay mask on his face,Jungwon couldn't help but grin at the sight "Is it a special day today,M/N?".The boy nodded "This fan of yours just heard about your schedule today from someone's phone that was by the vanity mirror,that someone being Sunoo",the idol mentioned felt his heart stop at the remark "We were to surprise you with that- but first up,how did you know my password?".M/N shrugged his shoulders "Just put your birthdate in number format,I was surprised that it was that easy to unlock",he sat on the couch and watched TV "Don't worry,I'll make sure to dress properly for the En o'clock episode.Just tell me where we'll shoot,it won't be that hard for a person like me".Jay chuckled "Yah,dress casually.We're just going shopping for merch at the mall,no need to go with us dressing like a rich kid with his average brothers",M/N rolled his eyes "Yeah,not gonna happen".Sunghoon shook his head "You two stop bickering and come here,we have to eat before we focus on our schedule",M/N casually stood up and went to the dining room as the members hid their soft smiles.