"A Supplementary Cookie For Emergencies"

Although they've been filming ever since the drive to the mall,M/N was still shocked to see Heeseung holding a selfie stick that had a camcorder at its upper end.Jungwon sweetly went by his side and intertwined their arms "Hyung-ah!",M/N laughed "Heeseung-hyung,is he this adorable?".The older nodded with a soft smile on his face "Yes,he is.That's why we call him our kitten leader,he may be fierce sometimes like a cat but he's usually like a kitten when he's with fans",the younger sweetly took his arm out of Jungwon's hold and pulled him close while placing his arm on his shoulders "You can stay close to me if you want,Wonie".Almost instantly,Jungwon laid his head on M/N's broad shoulders and bore a cute pout "Okay,hyung~".M/N tried his best to melt as he grinned at the remark,on the other hand,Sunghoon seemed a bit angry for no reason.

When they went in,Niki looked around for any k-pop stores.M/N put his arm off Jungwon's shoulder and turned to him "I'll go look for the stores and I'll call you guys when I find one,okay?Stay here for the mean time,don't go anywhere",Jungwon nodded before watching M/N slowly leave them.Heeseung did a head count to make sure that everyone was still there and laughed when he saw M/N come back "Did you find one?",the boy shook his head but bore a big smile on his face "I checked the mall map and its upstairs,what's better is that its in between a k-pop merch shop and a shop that sells custom-made shoes!".Sunghoon grinned "Well then,what are we waiting for?Let's go there!",being the excited fanboy he is,M/N rushed to the escalators and left the boys behind.Naturally,they had to chase him with Sunghoon easily getting him in his hold.They went up the moving escalator's steps and the idol laughed at the giddy fan next to him,Sunghoon tapped his wrist as he whispered in his ear "Don't be too excited,you're gonna kill me with your cuteness if you keep being like that".M/N stopped moving as a slightly offended pout was on his face "That's not true,you know",Sunghoon chuckled "Whatever I say about fans is true,cupcake".He resisted to kiss his cheek and waited for them to arrive to the second floor,they instantly got off the escalator once they stepped forward and waited for the others.

Once they were back together,they went for the k-pop album store first and let M/N choose whatever he wanted.Jake smiled when he saw M/N turn back "Get as many as you want,its fine",the boy pursed his lips "Really?".The other sweetly pat his cheek "Yes,I mean what I say",M/N nodded and went to pick out albums.He came back to them with five albums specifically NCT's Resonance Part 2 Departure and Resonance Part 1 The Past along with Enhypen's Dimension Answer,Dimension Dilemma,and their EP album Border Carnival,Sunghoon couldn't help but feel happy seeing the grin on his face "That's all?".M/N nodded "Yes,I still have more albums to collect but I'll spend my own money for them.I have more things to cross off my wish list anyway,its fine to just get this little",they went to pay for them before they went to the merch store.They bought a variety of NCT and Enhypen merchandise,they quickly marched into the shoe shop and walked out with two shoeboxes with one pair for each separate group.M/N tightly hugged his Dimension Answer but was careful to not damage it "I already want to open this,but I can't open it in public or else I'll be embarrassing myself",Niki went by his side "Well,let's go to the Starbucks nearby and sit at a corner.We still have three hours before it's lunch anyway,what do you think?".M/N was quick to agree and they went to the Starbucks cafe,the older members of the group went to order for them as the younger ones accompanied M/N to a table at the far corner.They sat down and saw that he was already trying to cut the plastic cover,Niki went to the rescue instantly and easily punctured it on the side with his finger.He did the same with the others before letting M/N do the unwrapping,the boy closed his eyes and wished that he pulled the photocards he wanted.He opened his Dimension Answer first and the others were quick to see him cover his mouth in shock,Sunghoon smiled "He must have got the photocards he hoped to pull,lucky him".On the other hand,Jungwon felt a bit proud to be the member that had a signature behind his photo card.