"A Strong Coffee Doesn't Always Weaken Strong Feelings"

At the interment,M/N was at the room where his dead family's coffins were in.He could feel his heart ache and tears spill down his cheeks like a waterfall at the sight of his family peacefully sleeping in death "If I just came home along with you guys,this wouldn't have happened",however,he was in so much pain that he didn't notice that the Enhypen members' girlfriends were there.Eunjin slowly walked to him and pat his shoulder "You doing okay,M/N?",the boy turned around and saw the girl sweetly smiling at him.Eunjin's genuine sweet smile stayed on her face as she wiped her tears "I know how much it hurts,but you're not alone",M/N shook his head "Well,I may not be but they've been so good to me.They didn't deserve to die so early,Hanwoo-hyung couldn't even fulfill his promise to be with me once I graduate college".He could hear his brother's exact words in his mind and fell to his knees sobbing,the seven girls went around him and tried to comfort him as they slowly knew how important M/N was to their boyfriends.

After calming him down,he was talking with his brother's colleagues and the girls were having a chat with their parents who came by.M/N heard steps behind him and saw the police officer that was at his house the night before "Sir,why are you here?",the officer smiled "I came by to pay respects to your family,I also have good news for you".The boy felt his heart race at the remark and brought him to the room where the coffins were,he gave him privacy as he paid his respects before having a talk with him by the hall.M/N nodded "Thank you for informing me about the court meeting,but will the witnesses be trustworthy?",the officer chuckled "Look,they're your neighbors who you've known since you were a child.If they saw it happen,then I'm positive they'll say the truth".M/N rubbed his neck shyly "Well,I guess I'm just too...I don't know...tense and worried about everything",his cousin appeared out of nowhere and hugged his leg "Does M/N-hyung need a hug?".The older laughed "I think I'll need one after this,buddy",the younger giggled before running off.The officer stood up and pat his shoulder "Don't worry about anything,I promise you that the trial will go well and the killer gets the punishment he deserves",he left and M/N could feel a bit of his doubt go off his chest.He heard a child call his name and recognized that it belonged to his cousin,he went back in and got the hug he asked for with a happy grin.

TIMESKIP

Around the afternoon,M/N and his family were the ones still there.He was drinking some coffee to feel warm from the cold in the corner he was in,he heard a collection of voices from the hall and saw everyone that worked in HYBE walk in.He stood up and bowed to the idols,Heeseung went to him before hugging him.He looked at him with a sweet smile and stare "You doing okay,buddy?",M/N nodded as he laughed "I'm fine,hyung".He gave them way and let them take their turns to pay respects,he went to his uncles and was flustered as he couldn't contain the happiness in him.On the other hand,the Enhypen members finished paying their respects and could feel glad to see the adorable grin on M/N's face.Out of the seven,only Sunghoon and Jungwon had the strong temptation to engulf him in their arms before teasing him of how much of a baby he was.

Once they finished introducing themselves to everyone,M/N sat at a table with all of them.Sunghoon sweetly held his hand as he sat by his side "You seem happy to see our seniors,do you still like us?",M/N gave him a confused stare "When did I say that I didn't like you?Did you even hear me say that I've directed my love to them?".Jay laughed "Whoa,seems like the cute engene has a feisty side",M/N smirked "Yeah,I do.That's why I have abs,I may not show my wild side but that doesn't mean I don't have one".Jungwon felt his phone fall from his hand as he lost grip "EXCUSE ME WHAT?!",one of M/N's older female cousins spoke "I could show you guys our vacation pictures in the Philippines when he was seventeen,he was literally eye candy everywhere we went".M/N stood up "You go and show them noona,I'll let them see for themselves my other side",he left and went out to the hall.The moment he heard a loud gasp and some chokes,he knew that they had seen the proof.He didn't come back so early but walked back in after thirty minutes with some food,Jungwon was quick to get some of the bags and put them down on their table "Did you buy all of these?".M/N nodded "I have money,y'know",he distributed the things he bought to each of his family members before he went back to the table and started eating.Heeseung couldn't help but smile when he saw M/N's stuffed cheeks "Do you want to eat mine?I'm on a diet,so I'll just eat the dorm later",M/N shook his head before typing something on his phone.He showed it to Heeseung and he chuckled sweetly at what the words said "Eat it,unless you want me to hug you and spoon-feed you myself?I think I'd like that~",he went behind him and sat at his back while snaking his arms around his waist.With one quick pull,the idol got him onto his lap and kissed his cheek while the boy was eating "What am I gonna do with such a caring fan like you,hm?".Niki cheekily snickered "Date him maybe?",M/N turned red at the sudden statement but didn't spit his food out.He swallowed everything first and noticed his family softly giggling "Yah,don't say things like that!",Heeseung rubbed his stomach whilst feeling M/N's hard eight-pack "Does a nineteen-year-old who has eight-pack abs have to get shy at such a childish remark,hm?".M/N pouted "I'm starting to feel like you guys intentionally tease me to see me become adorable and flustered,that hurts a lot",Sunghoon pat his head "We just like seeing someone old become young,we don't want you to be so stressed about the tough reality you have to live as an adult".M/N said no words but felt glad he wasn't being objectified,on the other hand,everyone who had their eyes on him could feel their heart melt at his pursed lips.

After a while,everyone was eating and M/N was actually spoon-feeding Heeseung.The older found it adorable to see the younger sweetly smile at him like he was his son,he held his hand when he was about to get a tissue "I'll wipe my mouth myself,your only duty is to feed me".M/N crossed his arms "Just tell me you like being babied,hyung",Heeseung laughed "Fine,I do~".M/N shook his head as disappointment was painted all over his face "Now I know why you have such a sweet personality,you're a human candy - sweet both inside and outside",Heeseung booped his nose "That's the reason why people love me,cupcake".M/N took his hand and placed it on his neck,Heeseung didn't expect M/N to retaliate by slowly leaning closer and making their lips almost meet.The fan smirked "You know what makes me love you,hyung?",the idol felt a stutter come along with his words "W-w-what?".M/N kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom with a proud grin on his face,on the other hand,Heeseung was as red as an apple and his group members along with his seniors muffled their laughs.To their surprise,M/N came back pale and shaking.Before a word left his mouth,he fell head-first to the floor unconscious.Sunghoon was quick to catch him while he was mid-air and carried him,he gave the Enhypen members a nod and they instantly took off to leave.Sunghoon's feet ran but his eyes constantly shifted from his tracks to the unconscious M/N in his hold,worry was in his eyes and it was his first time to feel a connection with a fan that he didn't know he would fall in love with.

It wasn't long before they arrived to the hospital by van and got him in the emergency room immediately,they all stood in fear as they saw him get examined.The doctor let out a glad sigh when he heard that his heart was still beating and his breath was still stable "If I assume it right,he had a little panic attack and thought he saw his late family's ghosts in the bathroom mirror",he was pretty solid on his assumption before he saw M/N's pocket buzz.Sunghoon took his phone out before his eyes widened "H-h-he passed out because he saw he's involved with us in a scandal,its out of stress and fear",Jungwon quickly lifted up his coat sleeve and saw a bleeding cut.The nurses along with the doctor went to treat him,on the other hand,the Enhypen members were trying to get in touch with their manager.Jungwon's hand was shaking as his eyes shifted from his phone screen that displayed his conversation with their manager and to M/N's pale figure,he never felt this much fear in his life for a fan.He may have felt the fear of being stalked by sasaengs but seeing their own fan fighting for his life triggered something in him,it triggered the anger that could only rival a god.

TIMESKIP

Once the clock ticked onto 4 PM,they were all in a VIP suite and M/N was still unconscious on the hospital bed.Sunghoon bore a sad expression as he caressed his hand "You know,I wish I could just snap my fingers and make all these heavy burdens disappear",Niki looked at him "I know you pity him but at least be a little realistic,hyung".Jungwon flicked his nape "Yah,it's not always needed to face reality so tragically.He's literally the same age as him,let him be",Niki rolled his eyes like an average sixteen-year-old "Whatever you say,hyung".Heeseung walked in with a grave expression on his face,Sunghoon looked at him "How's things with the company,hyung".He could only sigh "They're trying their best to get it down,but what happens to M/N's personal life is out of their reach.",Jungwon bit his lip "Can't we just call his university's dean and ask for additional protection once he comes to school on Monday?".Out of the blue,M/N spoke in a soft voice "I can handle things at school,Wonie". Sunghoon swiftly looked at him and saw him slowly sit up,the fan smiled as he took his hand "I may be a fan but that doesn't mean I need your help every time,you know".He sweetly caressed his cheeks before pulling him close and kissing his forehead "You can trust me and my choices,don't worry",the other laughed as he nuzzled the boy's hand "You're just nineteen but you act like you're older than me,my baby engene~".Jay nodded "If you grow up too fast,we won't be able to take care of you",M/N snickered softly "It's not like I won't be always stay close with you guys,I'll grow up soon and discard my past as a fanboy.I have to find my own boyfriend then work hard to live happily,being a fan is just temporary happiness".Jake let out a deep breath and looked at him with tears in his eyes "What if we want to be that boyfriend?What if we want to be your permanent happiness?",he went to him and hugged him while sobbing in his neck.M/N sweetly pat his head and comforted him,Sunghoon saw him nod and urged everyone to leave the room as he thought : "Kang M/N....you really are an angel"