chapter 35

"He will be fine, as long as he didn't get exposed to dark magic", the royal doctor said as he finish examining Akira. Raine sigh in relief that Akira is not harmed, physically. He knew that his son's mental is not as he didn't let out any kind of sound or expression. He thanked the royal doctor and hold Akira gently to leave, but the doctor stop him.

"Duke Raine, may I speak with you? Alone?",the doctor ask while glancing at Akira who didn't even turn around.

"Sure, please wait a minute", Raine call a maid to bring Akira to his room immediately and don't let anyone bother him as Akira is not in a good health to interact. The maid nodded in understanding and leave with Akira.

Raine sit back on the seat and ask what the doctor want to talk about. The older man sigh and said, "About your son......"

Raine widen his eyes in shock.

----

The capture targets (A/N: I will include Rikayu with them because I'm lazy to type 'capture targes and Rikayu') are waiting at the outside of the room where Akira is getting check up. They were confused when Raine asked for a maid to come but let it slide, maybe they need something. Not long after, the maid come out while supporting Akira.

The capture targets sprang up to stand but didn't surround Akira. Hikaru want to ask how he is but the maid immediately say, "I deeply apologise your highness the crown prince and young masters, the duke wish that no one shall interrupt young master Akira as he is not in a good health," the maid said while bowing slightly as she need to support Akira.

Makoto nodded in understanding and let the maid bring Akira to his room.

The capture targets look at each other in worry. "Did the see his eyes? It's void of any emotion", Hikaru said worriedly.

He is not alright.

(A/N: Life is not daijobu)

----

Akira is not alright.

With everything that had happened to him, there is no way anyone will be alright. (A/N: unless you are xie lian)

Akira didn't accept that his biological father and his childhood sweetheart knew of his sufferings but didn't do anything to help him.

They took him to the castle- no. They kiddnapped him and bring him to the castle, and then return him back after what happened.

Then why they bring him there in the first place? So they can reveal that his father and childhood sweetheart who he thought dead, are actually alive? And they are actually demons? Wow what are 'pleasing' suprise.

He is tired.

All he wanted is to live peacefully but the world decided to let him know the cruelty of the world and face the feeling of betrayal, used, hopeless, heartbreak, weakness...

He wonder that.....

.

.

...if he die.....

.

.

....everything will end...

.

.

....right..?

----

Suzie was dragged by the nasty men to the backstage before the attack. They tried to rip her clothes and touch her but although she is cunning and stupid, she is still powerful. After all, she is still the heroine who have the power of plot armour.

She create light daggers and stabs the men in one quick moment. The daggers melted and absorbed into the men's body, now they are her puppets.

This is the ability that she found out when a pervert tried to touch her. She randomly create a weapon to defend herself and stabbed the pervert. The weapon melted and absorbed into the pervert's body then he stood there motionless.

She cursed the man when he didn't move and shouted, "JUST STAB YOURSELF AND DIE YOU ASSHOLE". And the pervert found a broken glass bottle and stab himself until he died. That is the moment where Suzie found out about this ability.

Now that the men are her puppets, all she have to do is to wait for the capture targets to find her being harassed by them. After she thought that, the attack happen.

She make sure the puppets protect her well so the capture targets can rescue her.

She wait, and wait, and wait, but they never came.

She is frustated and and questioned why they didn't find her yet. She wait and bit more and then gave up.

"FINE! IF THE CAN'T FIND ME, I'LL FIND THEM!!"

She crumpled and rip her clothes to make her look pitiful.

Then she made her way to the royal castle.

(A/N sorry it's short. I think I have food poisoning, it's hard to write while having the pain)